2023 MotoGP.com fantasy game

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 21, 2023.

Tags:
  1. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

lol he got u 300k back this past weekend... as i thought he would. I made 200k with Alex M. so im cool with it.

wsmc42 likes this.
  2. pfhenry

I had to ditch miller this round... going with a double marquez approach on the silver riders lol

3. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Made a couple changes. Dropped Baby Marquez to grab Vinales, and swapped from Gresini to Mooney.

pfhenry likes this.
  4. pfhenry

i've had mooney all season... would have swapped to pramac if zarco wasn't in a massive slump.

Greenhound386 likes this.
  5. pfhenry

good thing i used a motul 300v on J. Martin.... a Marquez failed me.

6. Greenhound386

Surprisingly moved into 2nd spot overall. Trending the right direction!

The Mooney boys coming together in the sprint didn't help me. Bez made up some points, but Marini was a 0 for both races. Team points also negatively impacted there.

7. pfhenry

Crazy i almost got pecco and pramac this weeked for bez but saw him practice and reversed the trade... lukily i kept mooney and picked up mav dog but "Gained " MM93 lol. This track looks crazy dangerous.

8. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

Fricken' A. Asparagus takes out my boy bad Brad Binder in the sprint. Incident not reviewed as he was "just trying to make up for a bad start" WTF :confused:

If it had been the other way around, you can bet BB would have been punished as he has wrong country on passport and on wrong bike for a pardon :mad:

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I dropped Maverick and picked up Aleix. Then grabbed Pecco on Thursday to replace Bezz but reversed on Friday. FML.

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I've given up on this one. I never have time to watch any practice before the cutoff for changes.

11. pfhenry

Did you see BB today? ... It must have been steward intestigation/ LL penalty quota day.

motodog650 likes this.
  12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’d like to see more angles of the Marini one… because if he didn’t have a front slide when it happened for the first time I think he deserved a talking to… by the VR46 crew though not some Pansy ass Freddy and his penalty pony show…

It does seem like he said F it… they’re going to penalize me anyway might as well give them what they’re penalizing me for…

there is no uniform and unbiased decisions made on the penalties in my opinion… the issue and ignore as they want depending on who the rider is

motodog650 likes this.
  13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

the moto3 race was way worse and complete bullshit again as far as penalties or not

14. Greenhound386

Oof. Went from 2nd in the league to 4th. Martin (Gold) and Zarco (Silver) going down screwed me.

15. motodog650

Yep. He should know by now the stewards have it in for him. Glad he just keeps charging through.

Definitely my favorite rider for his on and off-track ways. Most exciting rider on the grid by far...

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He said that he deserved both penalties.

17. motodog650

Thus, as in my comment: "Definitely my favorite rider for his on and off-track ways."

Whether he deserved them or not... Standup guy that corners (really) low.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My point was that if he deserves the penalties, they don't "have it in for him."

19. motodog650

That's fine Papa, you see it your way and I'll see it my way. :p

20. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I used my last boost on Martin this weekend. Looked like a great move for 26 of 27 laps. At least that did not end in the gravel trap I guess. Then I thought at least there is the sprint. Now it is canceled. That kind of screwed me for a chance at gaining points. Luckily I'm not in contention in any of the bigger leagues that it could matter.