Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Dude, I'm going to gag

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Don’t make me tell you how hot she was and how great the sex was…. Damn… as soon as you smelled the juicy taco it was on!!! :p

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Maria had big brown beaver?

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I didn’t say SHE was Mexican… she just TASTED Mexican!
    :moon::p

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Her name wasn't Sara was it? Lol

27 likes this.
  6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

you know her too?!? :D

nah it was Michelle… I had a streak of every M name you could think of and then some in the 90s…

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Lol Maybe

27 likes this.
  8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

There's no hotness level that makes up for a stanky briar patch. In high school, I managed to pull the hottest chick in school (the entire school was like "what??"), and when I finally got her nekkid and riled up, I caught wind of something akin to a beach full of Aelwife mixed with a port-o-potty at a concert. Fortunately, I did a dip test and did an Olympic level backpedal to get out of there. Needless to say, she was not pleased.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

yuck man :Puke:I’m talking good smells…

there was nothing unpleasant about her, smelled great, tasted great(I love Mexican flavors)… ass, abs, all around hot… and dressed the hippy look but with great hygiene… it made me understand pheromones… only when she was turned on, which was often thankfully

too bad she had brown eyes… told her from the beginning it could never be serious because of that… damn I miss that little hippy chick… and I’m hungry for Mexican :crackup:

11. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

If you won't lick it, don't stick it.
    Words of wisdom from my old man.
    Errybody got a natural smell even out the shower but stank is indicative of some underlying issues I don't care to deal with.

Boman Forklift and 27 like this.
  12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

:crackup:
    This is too good to let it go…

This was about things that smell better than a new car… but you went the other way…

you said you smelled something horrible but dip tested it anyway… you tongue punched a repulsive snatch just to see if it tasted as bad as it smelled? Wth?!? Are you the guy that thinks spoiled milk smells bad but taste it to make sure?!? :D

damn… thanks for the laughs this morning :crackup:

13. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Starts making you wonder what fish smelled like before women learned to swim.

Rebel635, sdg, CBRRRRR999 and 2 others like this.
  14. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Why doesn’t insanity have an odor? :confused:

scottn, auminer and Boman Forklift like this.
  16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

17. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Nah man...first, your story didn't sound like the aroma you were getting was pleasant. At least it didn't land that way with me. And I said I did a dip test, meaning a digit. Not to say that she wasn't trying to push my head down there....:Puke:

But your take on the story reminds me of that Simpson's episode, where Homer buys some canned shellfish at the Quickie Mart that was on sale, and well past the expiration date. So he starts eating it, and he's gagging, saying "it's so bad.....but it's so cheap" and keeps on eating it. Trust me, this chick was hot enough that I had to pause, but couldn't work past it. Oddly enough, it gained me cred with the other girls at school, cuz if I would dump her, then that must mean I'm better than her...opened up a lot of opportunities.

Boman Forklift and 27 like this.
  18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I remember one time as a horny 16 year old, and unzipping a girls jeans in the front seat of my 1971 Cutlass. It was winter in the midwest, 10 degree windchill, but I wondered why she rolled both front windows down a few inches, until this nasty sardine smell smacks me in the face. Yea, I still hit it, but she didn't get any special kisses!

19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

:crackup: I love this place some days… I had to look and see which thread turned into the smelly snatch parade :D

Glad you guys were taking care of them and leaving the good stuff alone…

Rebel635 and ToofPic like this.
  20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Just because it stinks doesn't mean it isn't the good stuff:crackup:

27 likes this.