1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

</END THREAD>

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Shaved or landing strip? I think Tyra is a landing strip girl. I used to love that “guess her muff” website. It’s truly tragic that it’s gone.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Agreed. This is no longer the Britney Spears thread. No point in continuing.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The horse rides him NTTIAWWT

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

There was no point in starting it.

motoboy likes this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Shutup.

7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

If we are playing the age game.
    Here is 22 year old me :)

I am an old effing woman now :crackup:

bored&stroked and rd400racer like this.
  8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This is simply terrible advice. Proper nutrition, workouts, and sleep can do wonders to alter mood and psychology. People should only medicate when they’ve controlled the lifestyle factors. I think drugs are a shortcut, the number of people who actually need the stuff is a small percentage of the people who are currently taking it. Shortcuts rarely work out in the long haul.

I can identify with what you’re saying. I need constant engagement and new projects to develop and manage otherwise I get bored. You sound like an entrepreneurial, not corporate type. I don’t know what your field is, but I’d seriously think about consulting or working on a project basis.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:rolleyes:

10. Venom51

I am struggling to see the difference between the 22 year old you and now.

11. CausticYarn

Less hair on my head and more wrinkles now?

I am in better shape now then I was in my 20's. I just didn't eat to stay thin at that point, now I actually do some toning. :D

12. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

What is wrong with you morons? Actually the accusations of gayness are laughable, because even gay dudes recognize that Britney, and Tyra Banks for that matter, are hot as f#ck!

If you think either are gross, ask yourself: Do you hate women? Is the The Red Pill your favorite movie? Do you belong to incels anonymous? If you answered yes, you need to do whatever it takes, hookers, uh.... courtesans included to enjoy the company of a sexy woman for an evening. It may save your life.

Shit, my girl is hotter than both of them, in my opinion of course, but they're still looking damn good to me.

stk0308 and Steeltoe like this.
  13. Venom51

Welcome to the club.

14. CausticYarn

I had someone convince me of that at one point in my life - sadly - I am one of the people that doesn't respond to the diet and workout factor. I am absolutely unbearable if I abandon self care though - like trying to push a shopping cart with a wet noodle - so I keep at it and see a therapist and medicate with proper supervision. :) Turned into a teetotaler though - booze is does not make me feel good in any way shape or form. I get dehydrated after just one glass of wine these days.

I am a Quality manager in manufacturing. Once my life calms down I am headed back into nursing school, I don't have any student debt so I figure I should make some to fit in.

15. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Not saying I suggested it, just saying what my gym rat/health nut friend does to make it through the day.
    I agree with you that proper nutrition, workouts, and sleep can do wonders to alter mood and psychology. That's why I've been eating shitty, staying out of the gym, and not sleeping much because I'm kinda happy where I'm at!

SGVRider and JBall like this.
  16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

17. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Do you really think you’re Sam’s type?

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'll kill you.

pickled egg likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”