1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Please note that anyone you place on your trust as a trustee (to use the suppressors) would also need to include their fingerprint files when you submit.

GixxerJohn011 likes this.
  2. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

That depends on how the trust is structured. Some trusts don't require fingerprints for everyone, just the responsible party is required to submit prints. After that, you add/remove via amending the trust. Pretty simple lawyer stuff.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yep, I opened my trust just as me, started the process on suppressors and then amended with the other names.
    Piece of cake.

4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

When I initially filed the revocable living trust (2010-ish), other trustees & beneficiaries were not required to provide fingerprints.
    At some point, the ATF changed the rules that required any other trustees that now do require it.
    For context, I'm talking about the traditional trust (2nd from the right) https://www.silencershop.com/blog/post/a-buyer-s-guide-individual-vs-trust

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

both

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I got 1 so I'm halfway there. Headed down to the farm tonight or tomorrow morning to zero the 22 and the 308 and try to find some hogs. Apparently they have been tearing things up all over and won't be hard to find.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Gorilla George and Razr like this.
  8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

If anyone is looking, I've got a guy looking to sell a CZ TS2(green grips), unfired.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Bolt. CZ457 At-One would be my recommendations, but maybe a little spendthrift for a "first gun".

10. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Picked up a bergara bolt . The carbon barrel looks fun. Will see how it shoots tomorrow

11. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Was at the range the other day and a dude brought in a micro Draco (6.5" bbl) and a gen 1 Scorpion in .32, two of the cooler guns I've seen in a long time.

As I watched him fire the micro Draco, a frightening and awesome (full of awe) hellstorm of muzzle flash and thunder, I feel like I was allowed a fleeting glimpse, a hazy reflection of the horror of war. What a terrible sight to behold! I felt sheepish afterward, like a peeping tom who'd been caught. I could not imagine what it must feel like to have something like that pointed at me.

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Almost bought a mini Draco when I was AK shopping. The micro had no appeal at all. Ended up with a PSA ak104. Even with a 12.5” barrel, most shots give that fireball. And yeah, getting shot at sucks, fireball or none.

13. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

how many rounds have you put thru on that psa? lots of mixed reviews with psa ak's

14. britx303

Roughly 500, off the top of my head thinking about the 2-250 round ammo cans I’ve gone through now + a few random 20 round boxes of misc brands etc. So far so it’s been 100% besides a recent screw up on my part when I cleaned it and somehow pried off the trigger spring when I put the safety selector back in, and it wouldn’t reset :oops: totally my fault, lesson learned. I’m not seeing anything concerning, neither are 2 gunsmith friends. I took it to them so they could show me what to periodically check for etc., since I’m new to AK ownership. The one thing though that was screwy is the front sight is slightly canted, but was still able to adjust it enough to work. Yeah, I saw there were reviews saying it’s either a total POS, or it’s awesome for a cheaper AK. I rolled the dice and no complaints other than my own foul

15. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

Hmmm maybe you got a "good one"? haha who knows but glad its working for ya. Also not sure how you pried off the trigger spring haha

britx303 likes this.
  16. britx303

Yeah no kidding :crackup: Only thing I can figure is I stuck it in the slot with too far backwards of a rotation and didn’t have it fully inserted, causing the “inner tab” to lever off the spring on one side as I rotated forward :oops:

17. Sabre699

Rookie...:D

sanee and britx303 like this.
  18. britx303

Totally. It’s the downfall of being from a “ban state” and learning late what oddities I can actually get :D

19. Sabre699

Those are past days Bro...be sure to post pics of your new range when it happens.

20. britx303

8 days!!!! til scheduled closing :flag: :D

Sabre699 likes this.