1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your side hustle

Discussion in 'General' started by sanee, Jan 28, 2023.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It should have "where the neighbors come to pee" rather than the bit about music.

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

That second sign is awesome.

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Our neighbors could use the pool sign, but I'd have to cross out "good". :D

KrashBandit likes this.
  4. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Those would be right at $50 shipped...The flatbed printer is currently down though(waiting on parts). I'll send a link when it's up and running again if you like.

BigBird and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  5. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Hit me up for one as well ;)

BigBird likes this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

The definition of a "profitable side hustle" can vary depending on your skills, interests, and available resources. However, here are some ideas for side hustles that have the potential to be profitable:

1. Freelance work: Utilize your skills in writing, design, photography, programming, or another area to offer your services as a freelancer. You can find work through websites such as Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer.

2. Online selling: Sell products online through platforms like Amazon, Etsy, or eBay. You can sell handmade goods, vintage items, or products you purchase wholesale.

3. Pet care: Offer pet-sitting or dog-walking services in your local area.

4. Transportation services: Offer transportation services, such as driving people to the airport or providing ride-sharing services through platforms like Uber or Lyft.

5. Home-based services: Offer home-based services such as cleaning, gardening, or organizing.

6. Virtual assistance: Offer administrative or other support services to businesses or individuals remotely.

7. Personal training or coaching: Use your expertise in fitness, wellness, or another area to offer personal training or coaching services.
    It's important to research and consider all the costs and requirements involved in starting a side hustle before pursuing one, to ensure that it can be a profitable and sustainable venture for you.

418 likes this.
  7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Somebody, take @motion acess away from chatgpt.

8. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

THATS where he got the tirade against hookers n blow....

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

That doesn't sound like a side hustle, that sounds like a job.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  10. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

What ever Poindexter.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You really needed to see more to figure it out?

Rico888 likes this.
  12. Dave Wolfe

The first one I saw, I just thought he copied and pasted some canned response. After the fifteenth or twentieth, I started making sense of things :crackup:

motion likes this.
  13. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Post pictures of your wang on Only Fans.

14. Dave Wolfe

Im on feetify

15. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Hooking up our fellow beeb member, @KrashBandit for his awesome work he does.

Got my sign many weeks ago but only got it went I went down to the D200 and picked it up. Only opened it when I got home last week.
    Yes it's still saran wrapped o_O lol

Here it is and with a little freebe... :D
    20230317_220842.jpg

The freebe... Bottle opener :beer:
    20230317_220902.jpg

Hit him up, he does great work !:flag::clap:

16. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

My side hustle required no hustle whatsoever, but if you have the ability to speculate on where fracking might occur and the patience to cull through tax/property records, what happened to me by accident might be a workable hustle for you.

About 15 years ago, my mom was doing geneology research, looking for how many living cousins there were, as opposed to how far back she could go. While she was in one her uncles home towns, she discovered that the mineral rights that he had once owned could be had for the back taxes (not much). After she passed away, my brothers and I inherited them, and an energy company wanted to frack in the area. Now I have a small annual income to cover most of my racing budget.

17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

HR Consulting fo start ups and occasional head hunting. It's pretty funny how many people here I have sourced or found jobs for the past 20 years.

18. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

you havent found me a job bitch

19. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

20. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

Well since I have missed out , I sell and trade higher end die cast cars , my last card just sold for 300.00 , the morton datsun was my holy grail and it's in good hands now and I have new portable ac to put in the race trailer for these up and coming scorching summer months .

BigBird and KneeDragger_c69 like this.