1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh hell no, saw the title, ain't watching that shit :crackup:

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

3. YamahaRick

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Who da hell records themselves sleeping???:confused:

BTW... Thailand, huh? Snakes biting you in your sleep would be enough to give a mofo some heartburn.

Right, @motion o_O

motion and YamahaRick like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Elderly woman. Her son is concerned about her health and their compromise was for him to install cameras he can monitor from wherever he is.

7. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So, what you're saying is, that something about the air in Thailand makes people unconcerned about their own health issues, resulting in others having to strenuously advise them to take their health problems more seriously?

Huh...

Weird.

HPPT and motion like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He's been driving karts since he was 1.5 years old, from what I read. He trains with his dad and his riders, from what I saw in another video.

11. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

that makes me want a scrambler...

12. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

13. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

14. YamahaRick

Rut ro ...

15. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

16. 418

418 Expert #59

I was gonna post this just now.

This one deserves it's own thread.

What a time to be alive. World class quality content on a national level.

Gray Pham does a great job with the sport.

backbone and R1M370 like this.
  17. That is one way to build a champion. It’s not my thing but it seems reckless and unsafe poor parenting so you should excuse me as I have to get back and put something in Pinterest, place an order on Etsy then get in touch with my male Karen group and discuss these actions. This will not be fair to the kids he will be competing against when he is older because he has had very good and extensive training while my child is playing video games and sitting on the beach :) oh and I also don’t have the finances or connections he has so that is not fair either.

My brains slipping but I remember he had a child with either a very serious health issue or had passed away?

18. Agree! This is an excellent video both content and production.
    To me best part of the video “going camping and fishing, what’s kids should do”. Tip of the hat to Robbie for offering his child balanced experiences in life and not just cramming racing down his throat trying to make his child into the image he’s created.

19. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Got its own thread now, it is a great program on Cam in MotoAmerica.