1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Pre-Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 7, 2022.

1. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Raul Fernandez within a half second of the top looking like Moto2 form might be a dark horse.

cpettit, ShadowBoxer and lopitt85 like this.
  2. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Alex Marquez looking good. I know it's only testing but he has stayed at the pointy end so far. His race pace is always good, so if he can qualify where he has been stacking up in testing, he is gonna make some real noise.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

So the verdict after yesterday?

Looks like a Ducati vs Aprilia season with a little Fabio sprinkled in. I think Yamaha might be able to do something in the sprint races but will struggle in the feature events. Honda look lost.

ShadowBoxer likes this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Hoping the Prillers have something for the Ducs. That would make for some great racing.

Honda must be in full crisis mode. Even their golden boy is lost.

cpettit and ShadowBoxer like this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Aren't sprint races exactly what Quartararo is concerned about? I thought I read that somewhere last week.

6. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

:stupid:

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

maybe I’m mixed up but I thought tire longevity was their previous issue…. Something else causing concern that I missed?

8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Not now, he has no pace on a brand new tire.

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

With Crutchgrab as the "development" rider, it will never have one in the near future.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

"Aleix Espargaro says discussions over reducing the size of gravel have gone on for four years, yet MotoGP officials still don’t ‘listen to us’......Fabio Di Giannantonio was unable to take part in day-two of the Portimao MotoGP Test due to a crash in which he suffered a concussion....as the Italian was sent tumbling through the gravel after hitting big rocks. "

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/1...nt-talk-about-rocks-anymore-nobody-listens-us

13. fastedyamaha

It said that there’s brick sized pieces of gravel in there…that’s effing stupid and extremely dangerous to the riders!

Yzasserina likes this.
  14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

American Racing Team has partnered with Only Fans as their main sponsor. LOL smfh

15. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

SDK nudes?

16. fastedyamaha

HRC has asked Kalex to build them a complete frame…first they had a swing arm built but now they want a whole frame? That’s absolutely bonkers

Badger911GT3 and BigBird like this.
  17. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Didn't Yamaha do something like that back in the 500cc days?

18. fastedyamaha

Yes, they had ROC build a chassis for Rainey. Ducati did the same for Rossi. But HRC admitting that they are so completely lost that they need an outside chassis builder’s help is a huge bombshell.

motion and BigBird like this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, HRC admitting that they are wrong is almost unbelievable. Somebody there must be on 24-hour seppuku watch.

motion and stk0308 like this.
  20. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Don't Crash at Willow Springs big track then...

motion likes this.