1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

motoGP and WSBK video pass subscribers

Discussion in 'General' started by IrocRob, Feb 24, 2023.

1. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

So Dorna has this new "combined login" bullshit that is causing me issues.

I subscribe to both motoGP and WSBK under different names and passwords.

Now WSBK does not let me log in and says I need to subscribe, even though I have already renewed.

No response yet from WSBK, anyone else having a problem logging in?

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yes, I'm having the exact same problem.

3. IrocRob

Thanks - at least I know I'm not the only one...... :crackup:

4. Same issue. I just said f it and paid the 69 EU and I’ll sort it out later. I want to watch racing.

cav115 and cpettit like this.
  5. Kevgentile

Kevgentile Well-Known Member

Your motogp login info defaults to wsbk.

Rance Taylor likes this.
  6. IrocRob

No it does not. My motoGP login does not get me logged into WSBK.
    It gives me the "free subscription" that is pretty much good for nothing.
    When I try to watch current video, it tells me I need to subscribe again.

Maybe it would have done that if I had used the same login and password.....IDK

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
  7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Dorna really needs to get their shit together as expensive as all this is. And the password issues they had last year.

8. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

Same here

9. Kevgentile

Kevgentile Well-Known Member

I got an email several weeks back from dorna indicating that my gp login would be required for sbk as well.
    I completely forgot and when I tried to login in last night with my wsbk passowrd I kept getting errors.
    So,I changed my password and later tried logging into motogp with my gp password I got the same error.
    It was then that I remembered about the shared account info. Kind of a mess but got it worked out

10. IrocRob

So how did you get it worked out?
    As I said I have already paid for subscriptions to both under different names & passwords.
    I can log in to motoGP but not WSBK.

11. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Mine is working fine. Same login for both.

12. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Mine is not working, keep being told to subscribe. :mad: Renewal was completed on 7FEB for 69.90 EUR ($78.67). Can't watch the freaking races...put in a help request with my transaction# from my renewal. MotoGP is working fine.

13. Youpaiyou

Youpaiyou Well-Known Member

I’m in the same boat as you guys. I don’t even see a way to contact anyone for help.

14. Youpaiyou

Okay. This is bizarre. I used my old account sign in email and password and it worked……. I don’t know if this is a glitch or what but I’m at least watching race 1 for now. Fingers crossed the issue is resolved for me. Good luck guys!

15. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

Yeah wtf. It kept telling me I didn't have the pass when I tried to log in with my phone (I wanted to cast to my TV). I gave up with my phone, and it let me log in and watch with my MacBook.

Youpaiyou likes this.
  16. Youpaiyou

It’s weird, but I had a similar experience. I could login with my phone but not my laptop or tv using the same login info.

17. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

They fixed mine after I put in the help request through the contact us link.

Youpaiyou likes this.
  18. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Yep, same problem. Frustrating. This is why change sucks. I sent email for help and I did receive a reply confirming my subscription but asking for a screenshot of my account showing my user name. Trying to avoid internet and social media like the plague to not spoil the races.

19. IrocRob

For anyone who needs it the contact link is:

[email protected]

I still have not received any response from them other
    than the automated reply saying they received my email
    and issued me a complaint number.

Youpaiyou likes this.
  20. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Huh, I had no issues at all logging in and watching the races this weekend on my WSBK account.

That being said, I was excited to watch them on my ipad using the WSBK app but after searching all over I couldn't find the "no spoilers" part of the app so had to watch through the interwebz. Am I missing it in there or does the WSBK pass not have videopass?