1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GG got shredded.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Jan 21, 2022.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I think Rossi would rather just have a cigarette

Snake Charmer likes this.
  2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

only if he can bum one from Mongo… iirc, Indy 08…

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Dude, welcome back! Good to see you again.

27 likes this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Thanks man…. I’ll PM you….been one hell of a year or so… hope you’re happy and healthy my friend.

motion likes this.
  5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

He should've had had one 15 years ago after he blew his racing load...

6. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Who is in Rossi's armpit? Crutchlow?

AMac likes this.
  7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Welcome back! :beer:

27 likes this.
  8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

thanks man! As I said… long, long year… I’ll start a thread about it and or PM you fellas…

A. Barrister, R1M370 and younglion like this.
  9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Looks like he just loaded a magazine.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Yup, good eye.

11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Damn! I thought y'all were talkin' about the chic in the Harley shirt. :crackup:

12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

:oops: glad I didn't think that.....

13. Every time I see this thread pop up, I think “Bitch please, I’ve always been shredded”. :D

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

At least you're humble.

R1M370 and Gorilla George like this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

14 year old me in 1983 and 54 year old me in 2023 interpret this string of words completely differently.

:D

16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Obviously I'm not a professional so clearly there are strategies at work here that I don't understand. But none of his plan makes sense to me.

1. 6% bodyfat? In my own health pursuits, doing research and listening to professionals, 6% bodyfat is like competition levels for bodybuilders and most of them seem to indicate they can't stay at that year round because it's a miserable existence and significantly impacts all levels of athletic performance.

2. I can't understand/process his upper body composition. For reference, my training buddy is about 4 inches taller than Garrett and 160-165 lbs. Now he is naturally pretty lean with a very small frame but he's still 4 whole inches taller at 6'1" and less than 10 lbs heavier. For Garrett to be that close in weight, he's packing some serious muscle. Visually, he looks it too. His arms and chest look like they might be bigger than mine and I'm 6'3" 225 lbs. Not sure how that much muscle is beneficial for motorcycle racing but I'm guessing it's just some pretty elite level genetics because he also said he doesn't even weight train his arms and chest. So his entire muscle composition is just an enigma to me.

Like I said, I'm sure his trainer knows way better than me. So I'm more just curious on the philosophy here as I continue to learn more about physical fitness myself. Obviously conditioning has not appeared to ever be a hinderance in his career so what do I know? lol

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was under 3% at his age eating burgers and pizza year-round.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure on the year but yep.

27 likes this.
  19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Was it raining sideways?