dragons back..

Discussion in 'General' started by long path/road, Feb 10, 2023.

1. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

let's make the dragons back America's isle of man hmmmm ....never happen but think it be worthy!

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Lawyers would love it, insurance companies wouldn’t cover it and the corvette drivers and Harley corner farters would bitch about the interruption of their Sunday.

good luck.

CBRRRRR999 and long path/road like this.
  3. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Where is the Dragon's back? Tail (11 miles) or the Back of the Dragon (32 miles). The carnage would be epic on the latter.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The wang of the dragon, prospect! Duh! I am proud to hold the FIM Formula 750 championship lap record of the wang!
    My run started as in the worm class but. . . Shit happens and no one said I needed to finish with my hack and monkey.

Steeltoe likes this.
  5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Gay fucking names

TLR67, Steeltoe, ToofPic and 2 others like this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Welcome to the Beeb 2023

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm probably the only person on here that's never been nor has any desire to go.

ungwaha, ToofPic, Shenanigans and 2 others like this.
  8. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Uhm....where do ya'll think my forum name came from...? The locals and a former racer/current friend, dubbed me 'gapman'. I'm the undisputed Champion of Deals Gap. j/s. :cool:

Steeltoe and ToofPic like this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You have no desire to ride the wang? Come on, go for the record on a stroke, people would salute you.
    You could be the wang 2 stroke champion!

MUFC1878 likes this.
  10. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

There are several roads that could be looked at as a circuit that would be great. Also never going to happen. Not in the US, not in this century. What people overlook is how much the locals would hate it. A lot of the area residents don’t look favorably on motorcyclists and haven’t for decades.

RichMangus likes this.
  11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Whats this about?? Never heard of Dragons Back.... :Poke:

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

There are at least two of us.

R1M370 and britx303 like this.
  13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oh hell I'd love to ride it. I just don't have the patience for the stupidity from all of the bro-dudes.

ToofPic and Shenanigans like this.
  14. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Third.

15. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Cherohala Skyway for the win.

Al-, KCFirebolt, Cooter! and 3 others like this.
  16. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

If we're deciphering this correctly, the poster is talking about deals Gap. I've ridden deals Gap once and got hit head on by a car that came across the center line in a corner. Fun day...

Racing there? I can't believe Pikes Peak is still going let alone trying something at Deals Gap!

Side note, I love reading the op's posts in the morning. It's like one of those math problem alarm clocks but instead of numbers it's words arranged in a manner that need solving. Thanks!

notbostrom, bpro and stickboy274 like this.
  17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Fourth with zero desire to get run into (or over) by a maroon.

britx303 likes this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Pikes Race is now closed to Motorcycles..
    Deals Gap is ok, during the mid week, early or late..CherryCola is more fun (for me).

turner38 and R1M370 like this.
  19. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Aren't you also the tool that was going mach8 and had to dirttrack the shoulder of the road because a farmer pulled out on his tractor?
    Or are you a different tool?

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nope.