1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Congrats!!!

rd400racer likes this.
  2. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Glad its over for you, egg.

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It is.

I'm sure it is.....

DmanSlam and rd400racer like this.
  4. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

:beer:

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh, it ain’t over.

Didn’t take three hours before the bullshit began anew.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

:(

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’m only surprised it happened so soon. I hoped to at least have one good day of being divorced from her before the crazy started anew.

Or actually, she recycled the same crazy she’s been proven wrong on.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

:D

Attached Files:

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

candle didn't even get to finish burning. The bright side, at least you can get married again :D

Dan Dubeau likes this.
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Does the divorce being final not matter? Good hell.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

BigBird, A. Barrister and StaccatoFan like this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Not to crazy it doesn’t.

When both of the kids are telling me how she neglects them, in violation of orders, you’d think she’d be smart enough to turn down the crazy.

You’d think.

But nope. She’s going to be defiant to the end, even after embarrassing herself in court yesterday.

I hope her lawyer is cashing those checks quickly, before she declares bankruptcy again. Almost feel bad for him. Not really. Sucks to get your ass kicked in court, include communications from another client in your evidence disclosure, and try to submit evidence to public record with private information not redacted. Oh, and did I mention getting his ass kicked by a high school dropout? :crackup:

You’re fucking right I’m gloating. Can’t wait for next month, new adventures afoot!

R1Racer99, BigBird and brex like this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

HEY DERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it flies, floats, or fucks...rent, don't buy.

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I have NO idea how you endured the idiocy of the Burning Lair for so long. It's a testament to the ability of humans to endure.

The fact that she's allowed to see those girls at all and attempt to pollute them with her fucked up ideas is evidence of how our "Family Court" system is fucked.

But, it's over...and I'm proud of ya, and happy for you, Bud!

15. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Well, that sucks. In those divorce situations (where one party has a zero-sum approach and they lose), the escaping embers of the fires you snuff out are set alit by shifting winds down yonder. Court of law => court of public opinion (because the bad guy should, logically, be the "guy").

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

18. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

19. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

The crazy never stops, but at least you can find some gaps and distance from it. Believe me I know.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  20. Jed

Jed mellifluous