1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MA 2023 Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

That's him!

2. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Below 195 which is South Jersey. But I'll give you that the Jersey shore inhabitants are unpredictable. :)

3. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

4. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Honestly it's probably a good move. That series seems to pay well.

5. Rance Taylor

Rance Taylor Well-Known Member

This quote will not age well!! Pay attention to his peers, he is actually legit and has a decent work ethic.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same for me in Cincy, however Subway has changed the terminology so basically we're just old.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, I was in that weird part of PA where if you crossed the border east 20 miles it changes and if you went south 20 miles everything started with “fookin’” and a self crotch grab. :D
    “Gimme a fookin’ hoagie, mit, and a cannoli.” <crotch grab with ball adjustment> :D

8. henry_carlson

holy fuck go listen to this. insane

@ talkin' motorbikes on podcast platforms[/QUOTE]

rafa likes this.
  9. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

[/QUOTE]
    Cliff notes?

10. henry_carlson

just a bunch of stuff really. silly season stuff. old silly season stuff. new rule things, something about a sex cult. honestly its worth a full listen i wont be able to do it justice

11. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Minute mark for the sex cult? Asking for a friend

Ducman851 and MrGooch like this.
  12. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Junior Cup is looking pretty shitty. I think the writing is on the wall for this class. Quite frankly, it needs to go away and be replaced with a bike with a proper chassis to aid rider development. There's a reason why world supersport is full of ex-Moto 2 riders. The WSS300 riders aren't good enough to step up.

13. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Why do some people think Junior Cup is crappy...
    I know Karns Performance out of Pennsylvania is scheduled to field a 2ndcrider for 2023.

14. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

There is an entire series dedicated to young riders that are dreaming of MotoGP that is supported by Motoamerica, on a "proper" bike. NATC.
    Seems the best chance one has to not pay to ride a motorcycle in this country as an adult is to ride a bagger...

15. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

The racing is good, but the bikes are shit. Low budget wobbly frames with crap geometry. The spec of the bike hinders rider development. What they need is an affordable spec class bike with a proper GP chassis, with approx 55-65 hp engine.

noles19 and Waterboy like this.
  16. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Maybe the new ZX4RR would be a good fit for Juniors?

17. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

the flyers for the series now that he joined only show 4 riders. is that it so far?

18. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

It might be good, but I suspect they would be so close to Twins lap times on that bike that the next question is why have both?

19. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

wtf are you smoking....?

Michael Hausknecht likes this.
  20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

To be fair he didn't say whos twins lap times

Michael Hausknecht and Gino230 like this.