1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another car thread. Wanting a sports car. Which one?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, May 26, 2022.

1. Ah shit good call. I know when I search for a place to go, I don’t actually type in the address. I’ll just type something like “____ gun shop Kingsport” and it will bring up a list of results just like Google, then I click on the one I want to go to.

So that could be it.

2. :crackup:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Truth.

I could go find a copy of the manual for his but not worth the effort :D

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If he won't RTFM then no reason you should do it for him. :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Not like I'll ever buy one so don't really care why it does that :D

6. I dunno dude, this thing is a beast (referring to the 765cfm model).

It forces a ton of air with a lot of velocity.

More importantly, it looks like an alien gun. :D

DC0A4372-6A71-46A3-A2DA-68FA477B31DF.jpeg

Gino230 likes this.
  7. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

Whats the run time on full power? I'm curious if I could use that as a propulsion unit for my son's go-kart.

8. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

It ain't long... ours might go 10 minutes using "turbo" most of the time. Usually end up swapping batteries cleaning up our .8 acre yard after mowing/trimming. Not an issue, we have several batteries between the line trimmer, push mower, chainsaw, hedge trimmer, and blower. Ego's pricing strategy is such that the combo kits with battery and chargers make a lot more sense than buying bare tools until you accumulate several batteries.

BigBird likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

i bump into mine ever so often with the Ego. that stubby thing seems legit, i'll probably pick one up for my one.

10. Thats why I put that little rubber protector thing on the end. I like the stubby better, but I still bump it sometimes. That is the whole reason for that little runner piece.

BigBird likes this.
  11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Mount some wings, a tail, a camera and some servos. Get ya some VR goggles, a transmitter and, I'm sure you have something laying around, arm the thing. :D

12. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

It probably makes more thrust than one of those turbine powered R/C jets.

13. fastfreddie

That's what I'm sayin'...it could be made to fly!

14. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

On a treadmill or for real?

Gorilla George and Saiyan66 like this.
  15. What is that bullshit lining they put in the damn fender wells? I thought they were always plastic so they would be easy to clean since that is where all the road grime goes.

But the TGT has some bullshit lining in there. It almost seems like some kind of stiffass carpet or some shit. It’s hell trying to get it clean.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

many new cars have this. My Golf had it in the rear only.

Don't know the real reason why, but think it may help insulate against outside/tire sound.

Gorilla George and fastfreddie like this.
  17. fastfreddie

Sound mitigation is my understanding as well.

18. I don’t care about sound. Dirt mitigation is more important for me.

If I would have known the TGT came with this bullshit I would have tried to get it built without it.

19. fastfreddie

I'd remove it, seal it with spray rustoleum undercoating or some shit and reinstall it. Probably a total pain to R/R...better ask what's his name at the dealership to git er done.

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

Amateur.

obviously, someone needs to make them in carbon fiber and Livengood will do the install