1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jay Leno may want to take up other hobbies....knitting/crochet?

Discussion in 'General' started by gapman789, Jan 27, 2023.

1. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Where's that meme about crossing the finish line on one wheel, used, abused, and beat to hell? Or something along those lines.

CBRRRRR999 and 5axis like this.
  3. He should sue them for not having a flag on the wire :)

gapman789 likes this.
  4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Both kneecaps?
    Damn. Did he owe people money? :eek:

Spooner likes this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So the important thing, how's the bike ?

ducnut and cha0s#242 like this.
  6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sometimes you get on streaks of shitty things happening.

7. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

8. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I've already shared this picture elsewhere. Thank you, @5axis. Good one!

5axis likes this.
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He said this morning he's working this weekend, tougher than he looks.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Can't blame the man for his passions.
    I'll ride till I can't too. :beer:

11. Read that, dudes plain awesome. Still giggle when I see the clip of him explaining why he doesn’t like Ferarri.

12. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Just watched it.....funny shit.

13. He’s a car guy, doesn’t need to be “selected” then treated like crap - give or take :) He sure loves the way McLaren operates, too bad his P1 is yellow.

14. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Maybe he'll join the beeb so he can tell us all how the teams should be run?

5axis and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  15. He’d probably not do a bad job running a team, he knows how to surround himself with the right people. Well not always as he should have had someone watching for cables but most of the time :)

16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Surprised I havent seen the headline "Indian gets revenge on old white guy" for this anywhere yet.

17. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

From the article:
    The talk show host confessed he did not speak out about his most recent motorcycle accident publicly, since the last vehicle mishap received a tremendous amount of media attention.

Despite suffering multiple broken bones, Leno has been in good spirits about his second accident and laughed off the intense situation.

"You know, after getting burned up, you get that one for free. After that, you’re Harrison Ford, crashing airplanes. You just want to keep your head down," he said.

Hahahahaha

18. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

That man is one really nice guy.

Every single 2-stroke show, vintage swap meet I went to in Los Angeles he attended always talked to everybody about their bikes.

Every single time no matter how long it took him he stopped to sign autographs & photographs with people.

I've seen him in numerous fast food restaurants taking the time to sit and talk to people.

Dozens of times I saw him just driving or riding steamers, sports cars, his jet powered bike etc .

I saw him on the freeway on his back sleeves rolled up working on a woman's broken down Volkswagen beetle.

Watched him lay about 200 ft of black smoking rubber in his Viper GTS on Coldwater canyon drive

And twice I pulled up next to him in vehicles and he gave me the thumbs up one of them being a Mazda PreRunner pickup with a 383 stroker motor in it.. He was funny, commented on his Dusenberg, which I think he was shocked I knew what it was, he then said pointing to my truck." That don't sound like no " jap motor"..lol

And Fu#k Jimmy Fu#in Kimmel.
    He's trash talked Jay way to many Xs for me. NOT a fan due to that...

MELK-MAN, Pixelator, Razr and 5 others like this.
  19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Well, to be fair…….f*ck jimmy kimmel for countless other reasons too ;)

R Acree, Pixelator, brex and 4 others like this.
  20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

He's livin' a life. :cool:

Once a Wanker.. likes this.