1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2022-2023 NFL season.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Aug 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. rwdfun

rwdfun

The Lions are finally good enough to beat the BS calls by the refs so now the NFL and refs screw the Lions from 2000 miles away. Every call in the last 10 mins of that LA game was horseshit. I want the names and addresses of those on field officials. I bet there is some affiliation to Seattle. If the league doesn’t fire everyone of them they are complicit.

I almost wanted the Lions to lose just because the Trashhawks are now my new most hated team. And Pete Carroll has a punchable face. That slimy bastard can choke on his gum

I thought I’d never hate a team more than GB and a person more than Karen Rodgers but Seattle and Feet Carroll has done it. Hey buddy. Your last name doesn’t need the extra Rs and Ls you greedy bastard. I hope the 49ers curb stomp them

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

now tell me how you really feel :Poke: :p

Seriously though, the Lions and previously the Saints are probably the two teams with the most amount of wrong calls. I would root for the Lions, love that underdog story, except against the Giants (who they beat)

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

This is some BS these ticketmaster fees, like WTF :mad:

upload_2023-1-9_9-51-28.png

henry_carlson and tl1098 like this.
  4. rwdfun

rwdfun

Psssht. The Aints got nothing on the Lions. How many rule changes and new rules are based off BS calls against the Lions. How many BS calls directly resulted in games being stolen? Not even close to the Lions

Oh and I don’t usually root for injuries but I won’t be sad if GB’s Reed, Walker and Wyatt have their careers ended by someone chop blocking their knees to mush. That sequence of events half way through the 4th quarter better result in some fines and suspensions. But it won’t because they are Packers players and they did it against the Lions

BigBird likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

6. rwdfun

rwdfun

Local Detroit sports radio just confirmed. The lead official of the Trashhawks game was born and raised and current resident with a current day job in Seattle. No joke. How is that allowed to happen.

Lions fans shouldn’t complain too hard because the NFL will now make it a rule and it will negatively affect the Lions in the future.

7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Texans losing the #1 pick this year is nbd. No standouts for the first overall pick this year, imo.

BigBird likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

I'm all into conspiracy theories, but the officiating sucks since they reverted back to not paying them as annual employees

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Are they getting spiffed for bad calls? :confused:

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Their only concern should be a team that needs a QB trading up with the Bears. Houston needs a QB. The Bears have Justin Fields and seem to be content sticking with him. Texans should draft Bryce Young from Bama or maybe Stroud from OSU. I'd pick Bryce. Both will still be on the board at pick 2 unless the Colts or someone else needing a QB trades up with Chicago.

BigBird likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Seriously impressive

[​IMG]

lizard84 and dtalbott like this.
  12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nah...some things ring eternal.

BigBird likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree once they confirmed it was cardiac. Always figured he'd be right where is a week later.

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Hey @BigBird...whoda fathomed at this time last year that both of our teams would be in the play-offs? :beer:

BigBird likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

and the key to it all #jetsStillSuck

the only downside, every time the Giants make the playoffs, they raise the season ticket prices. so this is only the 2nd time in a decade they raised prices.

man amazing to think about it though. At this point, it's all house money. So sooooooo excited to watch some foosball this weekend. And both teams actually have a chance, so it should be a good one.

Sabre699 likes this.
  16. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Heading to the Bills game this Sunday. This will either be an enjoyable game of decidedly squishing the fish, or another epic choke to add to the Bills' history.

Yzasserina and Banditracer like this.
  17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

If they can't beat 3rd string quarterback at home they don't deserve to go any further.

Sabre699 and BigBird like this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Not at 3rd string QBs are created the same....49ers look even more dangerous now

But yeah, if you lose to Skylar, you shouldn't have been there in the first place

19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

The Fins are my team but I think they'll go down faster than a 20# sinker weight.

20. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

I said the same thing today.

Rivalry aside, I feel for the Miami fans on their QB getting beat up so bad this year. Unfortunate he won't be available for the game, but hopefully he'll be healthier next year.

rd400racer likes this.