1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Dec 25, 2022.

1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Got a theragun and a bathrobe. It would appear I'm getting old.
    Merry x-mas, mofos !

rd400racer and Phl218 like this.
  2. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Wife got me a magnifying glass,what if anything should I read into this?:p

Banditracer likes this.
  3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I got a new Fender Squire acoustic since I was talking about trying to learn, and also a new HJC i70 with integrated sunshield for riding around town :D

Also a #90 WATT jersey in home colors.

Merry Christmas everyone!

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Merry christmas!

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Haven't been able to do any christmasing yet because of the storm. Well other than the wife and I exchanging massage gift certificates. Hoping to be able to go to the oldest daughters tomorrow afternoon, she has the only grandchild so he's not going to be spoiled or anything. :crackup:

bullockcm likes this.
  6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas all.

The F-Type is my birthday and Christmas presents for the next 5 years I think. :D

G.Rand likes this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

8. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Sent my dad a a5 wagyu 4 steaks for Christmas, pretty sure he has no idea to do with a 50 dollar steak

CBRRRRR999 and Phl218 like this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I got a waffle iron.

I love the waffles that you can make at midrange hotels at the breakfast bar. Now I can do that shit at home.

Great success!

Phl218 likes this.
  10. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Merry Christmas !
    We had four generations;
    “From 2 to 92” ...

CBRRRRR999 and tl1098 like this.
  11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I have a Cuisinart that works pretty damn well. A few drops of vanilla creme in the batter puts them over the top!

auminer likes this.
  12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Eat ‘em?

Phl218 and Sabre699 like this.
  13. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I worked most of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but got to surprise everyone on eve by getting in from the airport early. Got to do Christmas morning at the house too .
    Got a day off today and letting my 2month old nap on me all day instead of his crib. It’s a good day

tl1098 and R1Racer99 like this.
  14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My wife started cooking on Thursday night and didn't finish until Sunday night when the final guest left. And to make it worse, the water inlet to our dishwasher froze so we had to wash everything by hand for 3 days. We had a minimum of 10 guests each day. Wouldn't you know the damn thing unfroze yesterday morning. Once more she said never again and yet she'll do it all over next year.

To add to the fun, her nephew, his wife and their 2 year old kid are staying with us tonight through Friday. I wouldn't really care but here's the kicker; his wife's mother lives in this town! Why the fuck aren't they staying with her! I brought this fact up with my wife but all I got was an argument about why does it matter. I'll tell you why it matters...it's fucking weird! This is the same family that stayed with us in October. They borrowed my wifes car for 3 days; their kid puked in it, they drove through a couple of toll booths and didn't reimburse us for the fees and left it on empty when they were done. I believe I'm going to have a little talk with the nephew about how adults are supposed to act.

Rant over. I feel better already:D

tl1098 and RRP like this.
  15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You get to choose your friends...family and inherited family not so much.

rd400racer likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Run all the gas out of the car before he arrives.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And puke in his suitcase.

18. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Having xmas tomorrow due to the blizzard,wife's family 16-20 people,they'll stay til midnight I will be in bed by 10.

19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I had a shit Christmas, honestly. Ate Thai street food. Baked on the beach in Phuket with all the displaced Russkies. 88F. Merry Christmas.

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Well, if you're going to have a shit Christmas, you definitely should just say Phuket and go all in!!!!!