WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 11, 2022.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

for the 4 of us on the bottom, we are trying to avoid 2 losses and avoid being the Sacko

2. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

March complete!

HPPT, dtalbott and BigBird like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

while juice was toppling over, you really had a good run. well deserved. almost matches up with the actual Lions

dtalbott likes this.
  4. ScottyRock155

I don't know what to think about the Lions actually being fun to watch. The decades have taught me to expect them to miss the playoffs and then burn up every big of good will by starting 1-6 again next year.

BigBird likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

i hope they make a run in the playoffs, but obviously not at the expense of the Giants. Hopefully the ReDeersFT will fall out of contention

6. ScottyRock155

They most likely need to win out to get in. And while possible, I'm not sure they can do it. Even if they go 3-1 over the last 4 the changes of getting in are only like 25%. They beat the Giants and Washington but that tie hurts the Lions.

But they have the Rams pick and their own in the 1st round, if they keep drafting the way they have been they're building a good thing.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait, so I can still win something? Sweet!

Hmmm, I play Papa this week. Should be fun, lets see which team implodes better :crackup:

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, seventh place. :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can't get sacko? :(

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You can get any place from 12th to 7th. Most of us are trying to avoid 12th. It's yours if you want it. All you have to do is not play.

BigBird likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

"winning" the Sacko is losing the next two games. So you would win Best Loser?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Still a win! :crackup:

dtalbott likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're almost on your way to the big game. I just need to correctly guess which of my quarterbacks is least likely to score negative points tonight.

14. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You could always pick up and start Mathew Stafford.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nah, it occurred to me that the better play is to simply bench both of those douches.

dtalbott likes this.
  16. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Will the score count if you don't start a full roster?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I wondered about that at first but then remembered that it's happened before that people would rather leave a spot empty during a bye week than lose someone on their team.

dtalbott likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I ended up mind-fucking myself into putting Rogers back in the game. After benching him, I started worrying that with my kind of luck, Yahoo would come up with a stat correction on Wednesday and I would lose by half a point. :D

@Paige , Bummer. I was rooting for you to win this from the moment it was clear I wasn't going to make the playoffs. So, for a while. :D Looks like things suddenly got a lot more difficult.

19. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

What do you mean? I won

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You don't have a quarterback for next week. Well, at least not your preferred one.