1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. True :D

My dealer texted me last week. The TGT is ready to go.

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Need a pic of you at the wheel or it ain't happenin'. :D

3. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

I have a LVPO on mine. No cheek rest.

Steak Travis likes this.
  4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Be a good sport, tell them to take that amp and send it to another guy still in the states that can pick his car up now? :crackup:

You can wait for the next one, since you are away at work.

5. :crackup:

Not a chance. Tell with anyone else. :D

I fly home tomorrow.

6. Boman Forklift

Oh that's awesome, can't wait to hear about your driving experience in it.

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you arrange for @BC to pick you up in the Jag? You guys could drive straight from the airport to the dealership.

8. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Cant thank you enough man, that was exactly what I was looking for!!!:bow:

All the variables you spelled out, right down to measuring longest line of sight shots in the house (15 yards as well) is what gets my head going in all different directions....as much as I like shooting guns, I hate having guns that I dont shoot....so I try to make sure if I get one, it's a keeper.

Again, cant thank you enough for the insight!

Safe travels man and congrats on finally getting the new ride stateside!!!

9. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

I assure you, if you want the most accurate Aero precision AR-10, get the stainless steel barrel version. One group in and I knew I had found the long range AR-10 I had been lusting for.

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I built my precision AR10 on Aero but my barrel is Rainier Arms.

lizard84 likes this.
  11. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

had a shot at picking up a Ruger SFAR . Thinking I'm going to save up for a helmet mounted thermal. My 6.8 and 223 are doing work on the hogs just fine but a 308 seems like it'd be a good thumper

12. :D

Nah the wife wants to be with me, so we won't get it until Friday. She spent the last month working in Suriname and then Trinidad. She gets home Thursday night. So ill pick her up from the airport and then we will go get it Friday.

13. Glad I could help. :)

Thanks!

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Picked up my Sig XTen last night!!!

Nick_OMC and Gorilla George like this.
  15. Steak Travis

went ahead and put another can on order... maybe I'll have it by Christmas next year. I know I'll need one for something by next year

Triple X and Gorilla George like this.
  16. Boman Forklift

Wow, you are home today and have the will power to wait for mama to get home. That's pretty impressive.

I'm sure I would have been trying the old, I will get it and pick you up at the airport with it.

17. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I use a 6.5 creedmoor but have not used it on a hog yet. I think if you run into a 300+ boar the 308 would be much better. Only wild hog I’ve got so far is with my bow.
    How will a helmet mounted thermal work with hunting?

I think you’ll have it before summer. The paper from last year is around 12 to 13 months and efiles are around 7. Early in 23 they’ll be caught up with paper and putting much more resources into efiles. What did you order?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
  18. Steak Travis

These were 200+ with a 6.8 spc . The other afternoon . Had to use the truck to get them off the field.I’ve used 6.5 and it does great on hogs. I’ve had a couple 2 for 1’s with the 6.5

the helmet id just use as a scanner. Makes things easy but not sure if it’s worth the money .
    [​IMG]

RonR likes this.
  19. Shit I hadn’t thought about that! That’s actually a good idea. :D

Sabre699 and Boman Forklift like this.