1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone think ??

Discussion in 'General' started by long path/road, Nov 11, 2022.

1. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

dang dog after a bathe I'dk fking crazy damn. shit ..bouncing off walls lord have MERCEY!! and Broom worries about a damn amp... shit damn dog is going nuts wtf..!! critter is well 2smoke wound the hell up....find it comically my self...

Steeltoe and Gorilla George like this.
  2. :crackup:

I think it is funny. :D

With Caesar's allergies (RIP :() he had to get a bath every single day. Mainly because he loved going for walks outside. But after being outside in the grass and shit, he would itch and would be miserable. I didn't want him to be itching, but I also didn't want to deprive him of playing outside. So we would go for a long walk, then I would give him a bath every day.

He also couldn't eat regular dog food. He had to get regular people food cooked for him every day. The dog ate better than I did.

But yeah, after his bath he would go apeshit. :crackup:

He would run all over the place jumping on everything and shaking and shit. It was hilarious, especially because he weighed almost 150lbs. So when he jumped on the couch the whole damn thing would fly backwards and hit the wall. I loved it. I looked forward to it every day. :D

I didn't care if he tore up or broke shit while going crazy. He couldn't help how big he was. I could never get mad at him.

Jedb, 650 RACER and BigBird like this.
  3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Simon does the same shit and I laugh at him every time

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. groundhogday

groundhogday Well-Known Member

Dude, you need to watch girl with the dogs on YouTube. She grooms all kinds of dogs. And a few cats. And she's pretty cute. So fun to watch if you're a dog lover.

Jedb, StaccatoFan and Gorilla George like this.
  5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Huh? Do you mean your dog goes crazy after a bath? I have one of those also, I think she just hates being wet and runs up the wall to get dry.

6. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

My dachshunds run around crazy like it was a personal affront to wash them and then sulk for an hour.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

This event happens every other Sunday morning here. But only after the 3rd has had his bath. The girls sit and wait by the shower door for him to finish being dried and then boom...open the door and it's time to chase the boy down....

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Brick thinks bath is a 4 letter word. As soon as you ask him if he wants a bath he’s shaking and looking for new nicer people to live with online.

Hell if he gets hit by one rain drop he starts screaming

I’m MELTING!!!!!!

And will NOT go outside u til the apocalypse is over.

9. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Yep, Maple does it everytime after going to the beach and getting a shower. We have a shower right inside our garage that’s perfect to bathing her. I dry her in the shower and then open the door. She shakes AFTER I open the shower door then tries to go right into the house and gets the zoomies. Jumps on everything. Our daughter thinks it’s hilarious, starts laughing really loud and the dog gets crazier. It’s comical but a big mess.

CBRRRRR999, Phl218 and Gorilla George like this.
  10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Well those are definitely words in the OP, at least some of them

mpusch likes this.
  11. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

Ha we've got a terrier that's a year and a half now. He is wild. We will walk him, run him, wear his ass out and get home and the minute the leash comes off the Tasmanian devil comes out. Shits hilarious. It doesn't help that I start singing a song to him that is known to get instant zoomies with him so it really amps him up. Down the hall, smash into the wall fly off the couch, tumble, bash, crash you name it this guy takes it to the next level times infinity. He's like a damn gremlin. Don't get him wet and don't feed him after midnight. Ha

CBRRRRR999 and Gorilla George like this.
  12. I love it when they get the zoomies. :crackup:

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  13. malamute

malamute ARRA racer

I had a pure white Akita. His way of drying off was laying down in the dirt or shop floor and rolling around. Compressed air didn't dry him fast enough

14. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Almost always had at least one terrier, when the zoomies start, I just do something else until they get over it. It's looks like so much fun for them!

650 RACER and Gorilla George like this.
  15. StaccatoFan

16. StaccatoFan

upload_2022-11-11_11-19-6.png

He just bounced off the couch. Slow down boy!!!!!

17. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

love my pup!! always happy to see me regardless if have bad day or not... dogs are awesome non judgemental... can always repair the damages lol... for her wanting to be a rock star!!!

CBRRRRR999 likes this.