Kanye

Discussion in 'General' started by GarrettRick, Nov 4, 2022.

1. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Is he crazy ? racist ? Hunted by Illuminati ? A victim of the Kardashian empire ?
    I mean what a wild
    Downfall for a guy who has never been publically accused of Epstein- Weinstein Esque crimes

how many of the beeb members know who Kanye is :D

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

He's a smart guy that's a narcissist. He's not smart enough to know he may not know everything, so he opens his mouth when he should shut up. However, he has been convicted of wrong think, and we all know how that ends.

cpettit likes this.
  3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Did you mean "Ye"? If so, then the answers to your questions:
    certainly, probably, no, and likely.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I blame the Kardashians. No dude that’s been involved with one of those walking moon bounces has gotten away sane and unfuckedup.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Found a way to get out of some bad contract deals.

lopitt85 and cortezmachine like this.
  6. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

not a genius
    917f66c33986e22155848294357e94a7.jpg

cpettit, cxd10, Slider82 and 2 others like this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I am on team Ye. All these celebs are saying he said some bad shit, but I can't find specifically what he said. Add in the fact that the people hes speaking about, who have all the power has gotten multiple big deals pulled from him. Sooooooo yea theres some serious money behind the scenes and hes calling it out and they making power dick moves.

Gino230, R1M370, MELK-MAN and 6 others like this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

9. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Dude is entertaining in everything he does. Agree Kpoon kills male brain cells.

10. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

You don’t become a billionaire being crazy. It’s an act. He’s broken all ties to previous business relationships. People are not going to stop buying his shit. I’m not condoning antisemitism but let’s get real here… no one in the communities that buy his wares gives two shits about what he said. They want that fly gear. If he gets production up and running on some new lines, then he will get to keep all that fucking money himself instead of sharing it with partners.

brex likes this.
  11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Nothing to see here, move along! :Poke:

12. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Too bad we dont have a politics forum

418 and A. Barrister like this.
  13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Its by invitation only

14. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Oh fuck, hope I don't get cancelled...

I normally dont, but I took a look at some of the stuff that he is being "canceled" for and I don't see it.

If I saw the right stuff he said.

- Jewish people control media (major TV, movies, music, social media, basically hollywood). I'd say that's true.

-If you say something that those with the power don't like you will be blackballed, financially ruined, canceled, whatever other term there is for it now. I'd say thats true if you look at the last however many years of #insert movements here. And look at him now.

-He was jealous of and respects how the Jewish community has each others back, keeps money circulating in their community, support each other's business, not murdering each other like a lot of inner city/urban culture does. Saw him say black culture needs to emulate a lot of those things in order to be better off. As a black man I'd say that's all true too.

I didn't personally see anything that I would consider antisemitic. To me that would be language that denigrates, insults... prejudice etc.

I'm not saying he hasn't, but in the little bit of stuff I looked at, I didn't see it.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Now that I think about it, I was specifically planning to sit next to Sean (Mongo) at the GNF and distract him with politics as a Power move to get the Dungeon back.

Unfortunately, the times I came to see him was racing related. Dammit.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  16. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Not the first time you’ve busted the bs whoaque narrative around here………:bow::crackup:

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh cool, another thread with a sudden expiration date.

Any article related to the lame, crazies and/or the royals, I tend to skip....

18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Eff that wheat beer drinkin kraut and his dungeon!! :flag:

19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

"...thread with a sudden expiration date."
    :crackup::crackup::crackup:

notbostrom likes this.