1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ride 4 PS5

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Oct 30, 2022.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Look… all I’m saying is imagine playing this on the new ps5 VR

2. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

That would be badass…downside is I could see having to explain the man sized hole in the sheet rock from my high side.

3. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

no gear and a lot of grip for the wet lol

G Dawg and BigBird like this.
  4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Yeah you would have crashed before the first turn making moves like that

mpusch likes this.
  5. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

No matter how you cut it, the realistic graphics are downright insane….guess it’s been a while since I played video games.

BigBird and YamahaRick like this.
  6. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

there are gears were watching with sound? And watching his fingers?

7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Bunch’s fuckin motokarens on here nitpicking! :crackup::crackup:

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i mean leathers lol.

9. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

You can get leather suits in the game. It’s pretty inclusive from what I’ve watched on YouTube. Went down like a 20 minute hole on this games videos

10. 418

418 Expert #59

I play this on the XBox on the regular but shit that looks like a video on PS5.

I wish they fixed some small physics issues that don't apply to motorcycles like not really being able to trail brake effectively.

11. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I can't even play RIDE or motogp on ps4...I'm stuck on Gran Turismo Sport and the Daily B races.
    Trying to hang on to my A+ and S ranking

BigBird likes this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

I'm on GT7, for PS5. The load time difference is so worth it. I forget, but I think your rankings do transfer over. I'm only a 'C' ranking, not very good at sim racing, but I do have a 'S' Sportsman.

I usually do Daily B races, but been enjoying the last 2 C races as they were Laguna Seca, and Ring GP, some MotoGP tracks.

henry_carlson likes this.
  13. six6two

six6two AWD

is the physics engine improved from 4 to 5? i thought the wheel spin was pretty ridiculous on 4...

14. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

This is uncanny. Watching it coming up to the first hairpin at York Corner i involuntarily said "uhh you need to fuckin brake!!" ... then remembered i was watching a youtube, of a video game.

bunch of the physics details are wrong.. braking distances, grip levels, etc etc etc... but holy fuck this is amazing

BigBird likes this.
  15. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

I've heard it's still the same. That's almost always my complaint with bike games. I want a new bike game and have looked at MotoGP22, SBK22 (apparently VERY similar) and Ride4 and all the reviews say ride is the better game, but complain about similar things. Wish there was still a way to rent games for a weekend to try.

16. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I just listed MotoGP22 (PS5) in the "other" sale forum if you want it on the cheap. My son prefers car racing games so he barely touched it.

17. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Hell yea....Ima look into a PS5 soon. I've had the PS4 since '16 i think.

I'm quite proud of myself on GT Sport, especially with the dual shock controller. I've been in the top 10 (in the Sony world) in qualifying in some Daily B races. Currently .7 secs from being in the top 10 in the world at the Nurburing GP track and it's a 2:00 lap track.. Just can't find that magical setup in my Megane.

Real world accomplishments. :)

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

What’s that in e-karting laptimes?

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Time to step up and let GTS go.....

[​IMG]

BigBird and gapman789 like this.
  20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I've ridden real motorcycles at speed. No need for this crap.

But you gamers keep dreaming the dream.

Evad101 and henry_carlson like this.