1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 11, 2022.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

surprised it let you pick back up the same player.

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Papa power.

BigBird likes this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Papa missed out on those 23 points last night. Hopefully OBJ makes up for it

Maybe we shouldn't penalize an interception so much next year and use the default of -1, instead of -2

upload_2022-10-21_10-27-5.png

dtalbott likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I wouldn't have played him regardless. I avoid Thursday nights if at all possible. I just did not have a choice this week because I needed a tight end while my starter is on bye. My TE2 just doesn't get enough balls on average to be worth starting if I have another option. There was one available last night.

And I am also 95% sure that I would've made the mistake to start Conner over Benjamin anyway. So no regrets.

BigBird likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Johnson was definitely the better call over Taysom Hill. It seems Hill only plays for the 1st half and then sits on the bench the rest of the way. So nice job on the pickup. 20 points from the TE position (outside of Kelce) is outstanding this year

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And if it was after this weekend that I had heard that the OBJ will likely be playing when we are fighting for playoff spots, it's Johnson that I would've dropped, not Benjamin (who still has value to me as a backup to Conner). The timing just wasn't good for me. I had to make an executive decision.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

After Dalton had thrown those two pick 6s I was hoping that Hill would take over as QB, but nope, and Dalton ended throwing for 4TDs

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And by the way, the fact that I would've played Conner over Benjamin: that's exactly why I am out of the Thursday night business if I have a choice.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

good game Mongo

I'll see y'all next year.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't play any of the games :D

I am kind of happy that my guess/hope they were underestimating Burrows and the Bungles is starting to come true.

dtalbott likes this.
  11. dtalbott

"See y'all next year?"

Explain, please.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He lost to me so his world is ending? :D

BigBird and dtalbott like this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Not your in particular, but that loss didn't help.

Even if I win out and go 9-5, which is highly impossible, and also with the lowest amount of points, making the playoffs will be tough. I'm just preparing for the Sacko bowl at this point.

dtalbott likes this.
  14. dtalbott

Can you remove the curse you put on me, please?

BigBird likes this.
  15. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Anyone want to trade a WR for a RB?

16. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Make me an offer

17. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Who do you have and who do you want?

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If anyone needs a TE, I have Juwan Johnson available for trade. I will entertain any position but if your gonna come at me with a kicker, it better be a good one. :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

P3 bitches!!!

:crackup: I promise, I am still as clueless as ever.

dtalbott, BigBird and noles19 like this.
  20. dtalbott

P3, but only because of the points for tiebreaker.

You're tied for first!