1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | Superbikes at Alabama | Barber Motorsports Park | Sep 23-25

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 20, 2022.

1. How is Josh, broken the bleep up, probably on bare min pain meds and still 100x better than Robbie.

GM GIXXER, Suzuka_joe, Nathey and 6 others like this.
  2. 418

418 Expert #59

Who's this Taylor Knapp feller leading Q1 in SSTK?

JoeyG doing it big in P4 on Luie's bike. How cool is that?

SpeedyTide likes this.
  3. Holy f$cking motor letting go. No idea what let go in there but looked like a damn two stage oil pan failure.
    Looked like he did about as good of a job as he could have getting off the track too. Sure back tire was a bit slick.

418 likes this.
  4. Remember him from riding a two stroke way back in the day, HE must be old :) always great to see TK out there.

5. Was wondering who’s bike he was on. Very cool.

418 likes this.
  6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I'm calling it now. Josh Hayes finally gets that elusive Daytona 200 win next year, along with the all time win record at the same time.

7. I’ll be honest, I’d be shocked if we don’t see Josh on a bike tomorrow am just so he doesn’t have to be in the booth with Floyd. I’m sure it would be less painful.

jd41, MELK-MAN, Steady T and 3 others like this.
  8. He didn’t just throw in Bah-lak-eh? He he did. Floyd is just an idiot.

rapidzrx likes this.
  9. Damn Joe. He needs to go buy a lotto ticket.

Ok it’s no 40 not 48.

10. Don’t know him but Eziah Davis’ interview was great. Guy just passionate and having fun.

11. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

EZ is great as is that team CW Motorsports with Chris and Sarah. They are great people and a great little team.

Gino230, khill and Canadian Bacon like this.
  12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Man hayes highside was nasty

13. I’m pretty sure Elon Musk will be calling him with a job offer at Space X shortly. Hard core back up in the booth though.

noles19 and rapidzrx like this.
  14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Shit!!

15. drop

drop Well-Known Member

But 10-12 of the stock 1000s got to qualify with the superbikes. The grid was way to big to let everyone out.

Q1 in the stock 1000 was actually like 8th overall in stock 1000 because most all of the regulars got to go out with sb. It was hard to understand at first.

Which sucks, because that means, those 10-12 teams got more qualifying time in.

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

When we ran AMA they sometimes broke up the fast guys from the slower guys. The fastest always get to run in the faster session, so I don't see this as a real issue. If I remember correctly, if you were in the slow group and were super exceptional you would get bumped to the fast group.

I believe your concern is really a non-issue. If that other session was a bit longer, those guys are much quicker anyway and they are all limited to the same number of sets of tires, so a longer session probably just meant more time in the pits prior to putting on a new set of meats.

17. hayes131

hayes131 Well-Known Member

I told Robbie that his equation for the delta for impregnating a 16yr old boy like Balake was WAYYY off! I’m ready for whatever he’s got!! Thanks everyone for the kind words

ebastaard, cav115, JJJerry and 21 others like this.
  18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

^^^^wins internet of the day.
    Heal up, Josh. You are an inspiration.

YamahaRick and Boman Forklift like this.
  19. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

they didn't, actually. for the sessions that had "guests" (sstk in sbk, and i think jr cup in twins?) they threw a white flag at the end time for the guests, which signaled for the guests that their time was over and to exit the track.

20. Josh you are hard core! Hope you heal up as quick as you can and all goes well with that. Blake is on fire and he seems to have his head screwed on straight. Comes off as confident but humble and very appreciative for the people standing behind him, not just a matter of reading off his sponsors. Insignificant to some but important to me as we need good ambassadors for the future not just fast bunch of kids.

SundaySocial likes this.