1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | Superbikes at Pittsburgh presented by LaRoche Aviation Services | Aug 19-21

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Aug 16, 2022.

1. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

i think its just funny, so rocco's team is getting a pass. annd while you are right about rocco's team (cant comment on budget), their protests came and went with not much discussion around them at the time. IMO, its really just that people are sick of Herrin, Petrucci, and the team... they filed a damn protest after Petrucci knocked cam off track at laguna!! theyre just looking goofy and petty and trivial.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I agree with you on that. They have been able to spend major money on him ever since I first saw him on a mini, at least compared to all the other little kids I saw out racing. Heck I would do the same if I had the money to spend.

I have absolutely zero problem with HSBK protesting Landers and with Rocco's huge increase in speed you could see why they did. I think Stoney's excuse of huge rebuild cost was a stretch, especially if the motor was as fresh as he made it seem? It also seems HSBK has done some crappy things over the years regarding treatment of riders.

Gino230 and Senna like this.
  3. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Hsbk has been shitty over the years. I mean look at corti. On the stock1000 running with the superbikes and they just cut him.

I 100% agree hsbk had and has the right to protest anyone. That's why there is a rulebook. To fckn use it. Also yes I'd be suspicious to, if anyone all the sudden gained that much speed.

Absolutely his quote on building an engine is more than should be. Gotta make it where people feel bad for a "small budget team".

Them running around like they have never used the rulebook in there favor is shit at best.

SirCrashAlot and Boman Forklift like this.
  4. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

:)

Attached Files: