1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do beautiful women have to be so crazy and toxic?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Aug 28, 2022.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Should have taken her to Utah fool

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

He has a plethora of children for his pending medical issue.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  3. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

brought an even better one back :D

besides that I spent the first 6 months there slamming through every dime within 50 miles of salt lake city:crackup:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know how rich he is but I'm guessing he did okay in his divorce from Mariah Carey. Reason I brought him up is that a couple of women are currently pregnant with his ninth and 10th children. Probably close to just as many mothers.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

All day everyday. They're WAYYYY more fun than perfect chicks. And they buy you cool shit.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow. I can’t imagine being that f’d up with visitation rights. Can you imagine the hassle of getting everyone together for a holiday or graduation, etc.

Maybe he doesn’t care if he sees the kids so it isn’t an issue?

Having kids was the best thing that ever happened for me. I’m so much less selfish and want to take care of the family versus only me,me,me.

YamahaRick likes this.
  7. Boman Forklift

Welcome back, haven’t seen you in awhile. @flygirl was posting over the weekend and it made me think of you.

flygirl and Metalhead like this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I still hang around. And wtf happened to your name?

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Ideal??? Oh hell no. With that ratchet face, though, she might make you happy for the rest of your life.

Sabre699 likes this.
  10. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

Here's the honest to goodness truth. 90% of people out there are damaged emotionally/relationally. We typically view this as "crazy" when it comes to women. The fact of the matter is that the prettier they are, the more they have been treated like objects instead of people and this leads to increases in the relational damage both in severity and frequency. The vast majority of men out there don't know how to treat a woman properly and the vast majority of women don't know what they would do with themselves if a man did treat them properly.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The vast majority of people don’t WANT to be treated properly. Ruins the drama and attention-seeking.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

^^^x eleventy meelion.

13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

not to interrupt your "No Ma'am"s party and all, but i just wanted to throw out there, that i once dated a chick for a good while that was legitimately pretty hot that was totally NOT crazy, and how i believed this happened was, she was always a giant dork and bookworm thru high school, and didn't do anything wild or party or anything really, hardly dated, and was very family oriented, and then in college kinda of tripped over the realization that she was in fact kinda hot, started taking more of an interest in fashion, etc... so by being a "late bloomer" to the realization of her appearance, her formative years were still very healthy and not filled with abuse and let downs of toxic interaction, and thus, she was hot and super normal/boring. i on the other hand was a giant asshole in my 20's, and so unsurprisingly it did not work out, BUT... anyways that's my hypothesis on how a hot/normal person can exist. As far as i know she married a nice dude and they both have good jobs and a nice family although i have no idea really and haven't seen or heard anything about her in over 10 years. rightfully so because she was a good person.

anyways, back to all your guy's dysfunction...

CBRRRRR999 and tophyr like this.
  14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You just have to find one that isn't too far each way. Good looking but not too hot, nice but not crazy. Good luck!

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

agnes.jpg

YamahaRick and Boman Forklift like this.
  16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

17. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

This is what I like to think I did. And she's awesome and hilarious and caring. And we both might be fatter than we were 20 years ago, but we're both also better people than our younger selves, and you can always lose weight or get back in shape... you can't NOT have baggage or become un-crazy once you do.

Boman Forklift and Razr like this.
  18. Boman Forklift

Aren't we all?

TurboBlew likes this.
  19. Boman Forklift

I changed it, so maybe I would sell some forklift parts or new and used forklifts. Believe it or not, that has happened a little bit.

Woo Hoo!!!!

YamahaRick and rd400racer like this.
  20. Boman Forklift