1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | Superbikes at Pittsburgh presented by LaRoche Aviation Services | Aug 19-21

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Aug 16, 2022.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

The comment about how all he can think about is peeing? LOL that was pretty funny

Reminds me of a hare scramble I did and it was a hot one. Had to be 95 and 100% humidity. Had to piss SO bad before the start. Actually thought about pissing my pants. Race started and it was 2 hours long. Never had to piss again. Didn't even have to piss after the race. Did my body absorb it out of my bladder?

2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I'm happy to help with notes and stuff like we did at Laguna.

You know, where you used my information to beat me by 1/2 sec or so? :Poke:

EDIT: .447 sec!

IMG_2482.jpg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  3. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I’ll share my data and tips with anyone I can too! It’s better when we all get faster and thank you for all the help at Laguna for sure!

Barber won’t be possible for me this year due to work too and I really want to try it with MA though and I do appreciate the support and encouragement. If I can swing GNF this year, that would be great to learn it better.

The Twins class (WERA and MA) has some great people in it and it’s why I really enjoy it so much!

Gino230, tophyr and Waterboy like this.
  4. khill

khill Well-Known Member

5. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

6. backbone

backbone scarred for life

What happened with the protest of Brocco's bike?

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Keep up your contradiction.

8. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

The beeb said, that Facebook said, that the motor was legal.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, because GasGas will be racing the premier class in MotoGP at no cost.
    Keep being the passive aggressive pussy that you are.

10. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Does that whole racing at no cost thing really make sense in your own mind?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You came up with that shit on your own while you were digging yourself into a hole. I had no part in it. But at this point, you might as well be on a rooftop shouting "cracked engines" and "trap speeds" at passersby looking from below. It's so similar, that's all I hear every time you say "GasGas."

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You probably walk into GAY bars and look around and are like, damn, there's no females here. Then just keep telling yourself they're on the way.

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

@HPPT

Correction. Garth doesn’t dig holes. He plows fields.
    Just speaking from an Agricultural perspective here.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He is an entertainer on stage...

GNC likes this.
  16. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I wonder how many would have thought it was funny if Colin Edwards said it.

17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

And a rank amateur/childish in his behavior. I'm very disappointed in him. Not every viewer in the audience is a Bevis or Butthead type individual.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd wager that more were highly amused than were pissed off by his comment. You're no longer even close to the overage fan of roadracing.

Boman Forklift, GNC and cav115 like this.
  19. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Then keep catering to Bevis and Butthead. My disposable income (that could go) towards entertainment is something they can only dream of. Why do you think crap (to me) like golf or tennis gets primo TV coverage?

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

The young racers get praised when speaking professionally, but we're supposed to accept the adults speaking like children? He's free to craft his own image and calling people old or outside peak road racing fan age doesn't really account for the legion of road racing fans he has alienated with his mouth since before Daytona. At this point he feels like the "what's happening fellow kids" skit.

KneeDragger_c69 and YamahaRick like this.