1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | Superbikes at Pittsburgh presented by LaRoche Aviation Services | Aug 19-21

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Aug 16, 2022.

1. khill

khill Well-Known Member

CJ Laroche - MA #20 in Supersport - company is sponsoring the PITT round. We should be thankful that a guy that runs a solid business and runs near the top 10 of SS is putting money in to sponsor the entire round. If you're at the PITT round, stop by and thank him.

Ken

2. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

This ^Met him at Pitt private day last year,really good guy.

3. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

I knew that name sounded familiar. That is awesome.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not the 6, those have always been good. The 10 had issues for a while even the factory couldn't sort out. Tires were a moot point.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Meh, he's been a WERA racer for a decade or more, don't care about no silly MA number. :crackup:

khill likes this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I've got 2 friends driving down in a rv to spectate. I wanted to go but it didn't work out, life getting in the way.

7. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

To the top

8. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Heading over tonight to camp for the weekend and helping out a buddy doing twins cup.

Can't wait to see what the turnout is. I've been promoting it to anyone i know who is even remotely interested in motorcycles. Even though we are less than an hour away, I'm amazed how many people don't even one there is a track there. I have seen billboards when you get closer to PittRace.

9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I haven't watched the last few rounds, what did they do rules wise for Pettrucci and Herrin?

10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

They ran the wera endurance last week at Pitt

Boman Forklift likes this.
  11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That's pretty awesome!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you for explaining that. I'm presuming they dominated?

Regarding the forklifts we discussed, last week I bought 29 used Tailift by Toyota forklifts out of an auto factory. They are still sitting in Alabama, and need me to arrange transport to California. I can get one or more over to you in Florida if you like, but they are all propane. When I last checked, I had access to new pneumatic forklifts, but the rough terrain are on a boat somewhere and I would need to put down some money to lock them up, if you have some interest?

12. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

They took third actually. The other fast guys were running times right with them.

rugbymook and Boman Forklift like this.
  13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I believe that they were on a Pani V2, not the Pani V4, so pretty impressive to be keeping up with in-line 4 1000cc superbikes on a 955cc twin.

5axis, Boman Forklift and mpusch like this.
  14. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense!

StaccatoFan and Boman Forklift like this.
  15. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

What’s the tenting areas? Last time in ‘20 it was all down by south paddock but I thought I saw something about the water tower hill was allowed. Can I park the truck up on H2O hill or have to leg all my stuff up there? Anyone know?

16. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

MA Live+ dropped the TV schedule
    upload_2022-8-18_13-20-5.png

418, henry_carlson and 5axis like this.
  17. 418

418 Expert #59

Rocco leading Q1 4 min. to go.

18. 418

418 Expert #59

Landers doing work. P1.

19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

It also had a stock tank. So they had to come in for fuel more than the other competitors.

Had they run a V4 I’d bet it would have been even more fuel stops. My 22 is a thirsty beast.

20. 418

418 Expert #59

Red flag.

Yates gets into the air fence.

Rider alright, bike not so much.

TLR67 likes this.