MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So try saying that next time and you won't have a single negative response.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Gee, I dunno. Maybe claiming I was “insulting the organizers” when your tiny dick twitched and all the blood left your brain?

And I’m really amazed to know the CRA worker crew and MotoAmerica organizers come here for advice from the unwashed masses. Who knew that the WERA forum had such amazing powah!

Fuck off.

And you’re still wrong.

Surprise.

rapidzrx likes this.
  3. pickled egg

The only negative response was from you. Maybe it actually is YOUR issue, maybe?

Ya think?

No. You don’t. Fuck off.

rapidzrx likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, when you're insulting to organizers of races it is my issue. Duh.

I'd try to pretend to be curious what your issue is but I really just don't care. In the meantime you can keep on ranting about how horrible I am, I'm good with it.

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

So exactly what gear are we in when the "go fuck yourselfs" start flying?

6. pickled egg

Around here? Neutral. ;)

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

EWO?

8. pickled egg

Share the drugs, man. Those hallucinations must be fucking epic.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow you're stretching today. Interesting.

10. pickled egg

You’re so cute when you try and gaslight.

11. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Idk if you are being silly but 418 meant penalty points. The same thing they did to Danny for his scholtz nonsense

418 likes this.
  12. 418

418 Expert #59

Somebody is off their meds today.

Back to racing...

Sudowoodo, hotnail and Boman Forklift like this.
  13. WillMill

WillMill CRA MN #633

Does MA have their own timing loop?

If not, the timing loop at BIR is before turn 12, where they went down. For CRA we use the same start grid, but finish is before turn 12. MA is using the same spot for start finish.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gaslight what? you went off the rails a half dozen or more posts back :crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhh, nope, thought he was talking about finish points since he crossed the line (and I'm guessing Max did not).

henry_carlson likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

MAs loop will be right where they have the checker. Not sure where that is in the scheme of the grid and such.

The new setup is kind of cool, last time I was there in the stone age the dragstrip sucked as part of the track.

17. WillMill

WillMill CRA MN #633

Or did Rodeo get up and finished, I was watching in 12 and saw it happen right in front of me, but did really pay attention to if they got back up.

henry_carlson likes this.
  18. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Girls, you're both pretty, and you both care about the track staff's wellbeing during tragedies. You misunderstood each other. It happens.

At this point the shit flinging is a distraction from both the racing and Scott's memory.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He did get back up and got checkered.

418 likes this.
  20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I know Dave did the transport deal 10 years ago when we raced, because that was our plan for 2013 when Tyler got run over at Road America. Unfortunately we were out after one round.

Didn't know if he was still doing it?

I was also talking about a little more than that to help increase the professional look in the paddock. But I think it would be awesome if MA subcontracted Dave for that program and he could make some additional money and run as many rigs as needed.

SundaySocial likes this.