1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another car thread. Wanting a sports car. Which one?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, May 26, 2022.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Got the itch. But not sure what! I want a c8 really bad but,in no way am I paying over msrp for a used one. Would be completely happy with grand sport c7. Absolutely love the car. Buuut, am I over looking a mustang gt350 or gt500? Would like to stay in the 60k range. So what is the best bang for the buck. Anything I'm not looking at that I should be?

2. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

C6 Z06 with some nice mods on it would be around 60k

R1Racer99 and sdg like this.
  3. sdg

sdg *

Got white NBs yet?

I just can't do the vette thing. Don't have anything against the cars. Can't stand the subculture.

4. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

The mustang's now are really great cars if you're not putting them as a daily driver with 150k miles.

Also the dollar/performance ratio on a vette is damn hard to beat.....even if they make you feel like a 50yr old dentist.

5. assjuice cyrus

I completely understand. I'm not into the all white new balance and jean shorts,but damn the c7 is hard to beat.

6. assjuice cyrus

This is my hold up on a vette. Bang for buck is hard to beat and the c7 is just so amazing looking.

7. assjuice cyrus

I can't get over the styling on the c6. Just not that happy with it.

8. sdg

sdg *

Agreed.

The motor in the new Z06..! Fuck me.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Bruh. You want to get a second career hitting pedestrians leaving car shows? Only stripers and blow dealers buy Mustangs.
    ZL1 Camaro. Because with the limited visibility when you hit someone you wont even see them. :D

Do you want straight line speed (AKA 1/4 mi), Corner carving, or both.

For straight line american muscle. For both in that price range Vette. For corner carving fun...BRZ and add turbo power and suspension mods. then you are trackday winner.

Or maybe a souless porche 999456789 but they are really just 911's...AKA volkswagen beetles.

A. Barrister, tony 340 and sdg like this.
  10. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Find a C7 Grand Sport. With a manual transmission if possible. Easily doable for under 60K.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You’d look good in a Miata.

12. Critter

Critter Registered

Trackhawk or Grand Cherokee SRT, plenty fast, a little sporty and plenty of room for GUNS....

969, Gixxerguy855 and assjuice cyrus like this.
  13. assjuice cyrus

It would have to be auto. Momma can't drive stick, and if this is gonna happen, I have to explain how hot she will look driving it to the tannery...:crackup:

14. assjuice cyrus

So funny you say that. Buddy just sent his track put for some upgrades. Should be over 850 when done. But I'll have access to that almost anytime

15. assjuice cyrus

I look good in anything bruh!!!

StaccatoFan likes this.
  16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Also looking and just nothing is speaking to me so far but curious to see what you come up with.

17. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Also don’t forget about a Jaaaaaaaag.

they are super reliable. Almost as much as a Maserati.

18. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Digging the BRZ.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  19. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

I bought a 2017 supercharged GT350 in December for $60,000

686 rwhp

R1Racer99, YamahaRick and sdg like this.
  20. sdg

sdg *

What supercharger?