Broome

Discussion in 'General' started by 27, May 9, 2022.

1. Shits funny to me too :D

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Glad you’re still kicking Chris!

I would ask what you’ve been up to but after that pic you posted I’m sure I don’t want to know :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It puts the gorilla George in the hole.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Jesus, you thought he was dead too?

Gorilla George and 27 like this.
  5. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Man, he is like the Ex-racer Grim Reaper. :D

6. I don’t anymore, gets too f ing expensive. The whole wants vs needs thing gets me every time.

ToofPic and Gorilla George like this.
  7. Hey, no politics or religion :)

Sabre699 and 27 like this.
  8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

no I just hadn’t seen him post… just figured he was busy with a life change and or a self inflicted hiatus like he’s done in the past…

not to toot my horn but we haven’t heard from Orvis, or Panther, whichever one isn’t dead…. Well they both may be now but whichever one wasn’t dead before I started that mess…damn it… You know what I’m trying to say… since I posted that… so…

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

hey any of you heard from that RD dude? Not the 400 guy the other one… 4 something or another;)

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wow. I made that post thinking there was maybe a 1% chance that you would stick your foot in your mouth again, so… there was a chance!
    [​IMG]

And once again, you delivered!

27 likes this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

man… I now really understand what a true catch 22 is because try as I may…. And you know I do!… you just can’t make that mess better….. or at least I haven’t figured out how yet… so are we going to concede that we’ve lost Orvis too or we still stuck on just Panther?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Man, have you been under the impression at any point since you started this whole thing that I am the least bit interested in joining you in the writing of unsubstantiated obituaries?

13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

don’t be acting all innocent! Poor Orvis is going to come calling on you one of these days…. In this or the afterlife!

14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Serious Q who was the other old Texan on here that conversed with Orvis and Panther? Seems like there was a three amigos thing going on… but I’m clearly not in the know of the geriatric Texan motorcycle brethren

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is like watching a train wreck on a loop.

bleacht and metricdevilmoto like this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

They’d get in here and talk about cattle drives and the difference between Dallas and Ft Worth and how one was a real cow town and one was a pampas ass poser town…

poor out some beer fellas… those days of yesteryear are probably long gone…

Pepperidge farm remembers

ToofPic likes this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not sure if joke was intentional or not...

18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Wasn’t making a joke about anything intentionally and not a dig at your town at all…

I remember those guys talking about airports and old school cattle related things

it wasn’t you Auminer it was an old dude I thought… someone in Panther and Orvis’ generation…

I’ve been completely mistaken though for sure so I may not be remembering any of it correctly

19. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

__

upload_2022-5-10_17-7-13.jpeg

motion, beac83 and HPPT like this.
  20. 27

27 Well-Known Member

There you are!!! I was afraid the RD rods came a knocking ;)