1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petrucci!

Discussion in 'General' started by 27, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Yeah, Like Charlotte in 1993 and Polen's hay bale killer !!!!

2. Aweasel

Aweasel Well-Known Member

You're in luck because this saint has been uploading full races on youtube over the last year or so..commercials and all. It's great!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeafRoweTV/videos

ducnut likes this.
  3. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I subscribe to that channel! I love that he's doing that, and i hope they don't get taken down. The commercials rule lol.

4. milroyjr

milroyjr Flatlander

Does anybody have the 1997 Road America AMA Superbike race on video? Youtube and google are failing me.. Was some footage of me and would love to show my kids.

G 97 likes this.
  5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah, see, the most difficult thing might be learning new tracks, but when his effort to do so is equivalent to my effort to roll out of bed, I don’t think the scale of difficulty will be much of a hindrance. :moon:

27 and ducnut like this.
  7. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

At ATL, I asked what he thought of the track. Petrucci said it had like 12 asphalts, all were different and the feeling of each changed every lap... LMAO.

Banditracer and Monsterdood like this.
  8. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I think learning bumpy American “go kart” tracks is potentially harder than perfect pavement, green-asphalt-runoff, European GP circuits. I can’t wait to see what he says about NJMP. I said it before but I’ll say it again, his Dakar experience is probably the best prep for American tracks he could do! :dead:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'd love to hear his opinion of Shubie :D

10. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

What a chicken shit post not knowing what exactly happened.

upload_2022-4-28_10-17-26.png

11. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

and then he tried to walk it back. he also was on record with greg white saying how dangerous the track was hahah. he has gone rom hero to zero in a few eyes in the paddock. personally idc but its wild how everyone was slurping him on his niceness and now he is a good for nothing shit talker.

12. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

every foreigner that rides on the Ducati squad has immediately started bashing the other riders and the tracks. This isn't Europe..

henry_carlson likes this.
  13. grasshopper

Just another arrogant prick in my opinion.. I hope Jake, Cam P or Matt gets a shot at punting his ass.

henry_carlson likes this.
  14. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Your hopeful someone gets punted? For what exactly?

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well, to be fair. All of those guys would have to catch him first then try and make a pass before punting him - which currently, seems to be a long shot. LOL

16. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

True.

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'm sure its quite a culture shock coming to the USA. He'll adapt soon enough.

G 97 likes this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I must have missed something, I don't see what is 'Chicken Shit' about Petrucci's post....

gixer1100, ducnut and 27 like this.
  19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

That’s my point... he said that’s his biggest issue, and it’s defi not an issue at all, so they’re in for an ass kicking season.

G 97 and ducnut like this.
  20. grasshopper

The power went out right when they were about to start superbike race 2 and they had to delay the race start while they got everything back up and running. Nothing anybody could do about it. He's bitching because his bike overheated and that is why he had to withdraw from the race. 40 minutes after the race was over he posted this on instagram without knowing exactly what happened causing rumors to fly all over the world about Moto America's incompetence. His bike was the only bike that overheated, nobody else's.

Yea I retract my statement. I hope he get's beat in coming rounds to deflate is his cocky MotoGp sandbagger ego. I don't wish harm on the dude.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022