1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 WERA Cycle Jam

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

How much is Friday practice? I didnt see it on Wera site.

3. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

4. wheelz96

Who is it with?

5. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

WERA

6. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

Hello , 900 SS ducati running in F2 novice on sat and my question is what friday practice group would that bike be included in . Thank you in advance and looking forward to racing at fantastic road Atlanta.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We'd put you in LW practice. Once you tech Friday you're set for the weekend, same grouping.

Buell1965 likes this.
  9. Buell1965

Thank you and just what I was hoping to hear . See ya soon and best regards.

10. wheelz96

Does Rd ATL have water hookup in the pits?

For RV..

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There used to spigots near all of the power poles but most have been run over and removed so not sure if there is anything working in the main paddock. There is a spigot in the old paddock in the garages (there is a wash bay just towards the main entrance from the walkthrough in the center of the building the concession stand is in on the HWY 53 side of the building) as well as by the paddock side of the drive through area, corner of the office, in the old tech shed in the support paddock.

12. wheelz96

Your referring to the other side of the front straight correct? Would I be allowed to pit on that side?

Worst case I'll fill the tanks but seeing if I can avoid that...

13. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

They moved the water underground at each power pole. There is a cover the spigots are underneath. Bring a hose

wheelz96 likes this.
  14. wheelz96

Perfect, thank you sir!

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You will absolutely not be able to stay tied into water all weekend. You will need to fill the tanks. And no pitting on the far side.

16. wheelz96

I will plan on arriving with full tanks. I'm a newb when it comes to RVing... Having a baby has changed my process of spending weekend sleeping on the trailer or in my truck haha...

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally understand and we've all been there so don't worry about asking questions.

18. Buell1965

19. Buell1965

Hi Mongo , went to pre register for Cycle Jam but i did not see a provision for pre reg on the friday practice (i may have missed it) , I am thinking all of the practice stuff can be handled friday mourning .

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Friday Practice is in the class list for each day under the F's. Just enter it once per bike you want to practice that day, doesn't matter which day you select it in.

Buell1965 likes this.