What's the best thread locker?

Discussion in 'General' started by auminer, Feb 15, 2022.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

spent a day working with a well known brands’ “grease guy” who came from the marine industry and wow was he passionate about grease... especially submersed grease... we were working on some nano particle additives and he was a mix between a toddler with a new toy and a mad scientist... it was fun seeing a 60 year old guy still excited about his job/product...

KneeDragger_c69, BigBird and The Todd like this.
  2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

The universe explodes.

3. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

4. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

awww he'll if it sticks it sticks!!! pl 400 probably Same as blue... will say blue will hold and can get back at it... if your in it to win it!! red yeah better get a torch..

BigBird likes this.
  5. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

There already is a purple.
    To keep stuff from vibrating loose.
    I use it on my dual sports.

cpettit, stk0308 and 27 like this.
  6. long path/road

if it's purple well, shit that's a way different problem.. and shouldn't be discussed....:crackup:

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Better grip. Not quite the GI Joe kung fu grip, but close.

long path/road likes this.
  8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

$6M man had some sort of grip action I thought... probably one eyed purple monster grip...

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

High temp blue for the crew til the head turns red

10. long path/road

man....bionic eye!!!! can see everything... that'd be awesome shit imagine ohh alot of things would love to see... !!! and the damn bionic grip...well idk ig Joe's grip of course... need to live for another day. Austin yeah well that'd be brutal...anything needs a grip like that should've yeah been replaced. ....

27 likes this.
  11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

The BEST threadlocker is to just cross thread it & drive it home with an impact gun. Chances are it’s never coming loose.

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Anyone know what color account locker Mongo used on kangasj’s account? That gotta be good shit too.

2blueYam likes this.
  13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Exactly. The last time someone tried this, it precipitated the collapse of the previous universe and the formation of our current version. If any of you are contemplating such an action, please message me first. I'll be having a big piece of raspberry cheesecake for breakfast. If I must be reduced to my quantum state, cholesterol is no longer a concern.

Motofun352 and BigBird like this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

6011. It's generally grey.

beac83 likes this.
  15. long path/road

secret formula.....shhhh... it'll reveal its self..!! guessing it was the yellow....as better stop... before it turns red... red shit your def stuck..

The Todd likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mongo.

he locks a thread as soon as the idiots try and be sly and gives ‘em a vacation for making him exert himself.

TurboBlew and 2blueYam like this.
  17. The Todd

The Todd It's 'The Todd'

The Red one has to be better- kinda like politics.

18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Green loctite requires (lots of) heat for it to let go. It’s manufactured in India, so you know it’s nasty. And yeah, forgot about Rockset, the engineer’s metal glue.

19. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

20. long path/road

disagree.... when the green is green all hell breaks loose..... no heat required. focus of where all the shit went!! and gather it back up..