1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is it with car people?

Discussion in 'General' started by baconologist, Jan 14, 2022.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

No need to call the police. He was OK with what I was doing as long as I didn't hang out for too long.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Go on…

By the way, people like you but without money are called stalkers on the news. :D

cha0s#242 and BigBird like this.
  3. 418

418 Expert #59

+1

You ever heard of retiring racers mention they are sick of traveling? There is a reason.

I think people who don't travel a lot of don't realize it can become a pain in the dick.

Being gone from home 300+ days a year the last thing I want to do is travel some more on my days off to make sure I still have the endless capacity to learn and grow and I haven't plateaued. :rolleyes:

Same with air travel, people think it's such a novelty. Go deal with the airport/airlines every other week for a few months and get back to me. And rental car companies, while I'm bitching.

MachineR1, ToofPic, sdg and 2 others like this.
  4. Nailed it.

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Throw airline pilots into that bag.

Before 9/11 things were a bit more lax for the crews. Afterward, nope.

britx303 and 418 like this.
  6. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Dude, with this post I certify you as a full on, Fuckin' Weirdo. I cancelled your Man Card that was earned being an enthusiast of two strokes. This act is not reversable.

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

GFY

8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

And EAD

Gorilla George likes this.
  9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well, fuck all of you crybabies. I'm going to The Bahamas with the kids for a week in March and will eat cheeseburgers and beer the whole time. Then, I'm going to Colorado for a week in July to ride my dirtybike with my buddies and will do ALL of the leg and arm exercises while talking to no one and eating healthy.

If you don't do it the way I do it, you suck. Even if you do, you probably still suck.

Experiences<>Things YMMV EAD GFY TTFN ILYLC!

SuddenBraking and motion like this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You forgot DIAF. Maroon. :Poke: