1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2021

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 23, 2021.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's what I figured you were doing.

I wish this could come back to bite you in the ass but at this point, there is no way you can miss the playoffs. :D

BigBird likes this.
  2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Ought to be a league penalty for that...

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There are far more reprehensible things happening in real-life sports. Teams lose for draft picks or to avoid certain teams in the playoffs.

BigBird and dtalbott like this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

So Paige get 53 from Taylor, and 0 from the Dallas QB...ouch....Mongo still has a chance with his 37 from Jefferson

dtalbott likes this.
  5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I told Mongo earlier when he texted me that my QB would probably choke. Damn Dak.

BigBird likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

My best player was from the Lions....that goes to show how bad my lineup performed. Hopefully I'll hold on to the win

Paige likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

GREAT! eckler with 3 TDS through the middle of the 3rd quarter :rolleyes:

8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I'm not sure if you're joking but if you aren't this irritates me. You know I take this seriously and respect that what I do affects other peoples playoff chances. I didn't start someone on a bye week or just forget to do my lineup. I made the choice to start someone who was questionable up until Sunday morning because it would hurt my term more in long run to drop anyone on my roster to pick up a one week fill in. If I could draft a great team that had every single player have the same bye week so I was guaranteed one loss I would absolutely do it because it would give me the best team possible lineup every other week.

The fact that Ekeler went crazy and I still won is irrelevant, although it is a nice bonus. :D

FastByKids and BigBird like this.
  9. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Sorry for the kick in the balls. Before the week started I thought I may have a chance with an all around good week, I never expected 70 points from 1 RB and my defense and garbage from everyone else.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

It's fine. I've gotten accustomed to losing this year, at least in football

It was pretty fun to watch the game and keep on calculating in my head the possibilities

11. dtalbott

I'm joking. It just didn't convey the sarcasm I wanted it to convey.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  12. dtalbott

BigBird, I need you to work your voodoo for me because I'm going to need about 65 points from two Giants players.

BigBird likes this.
  13. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Wow, the weekend was like a throwback to the early days of FF. Get yourself a stud RB and he would carry you through the season. Back before all this "Running Back by Committee" and the aerial show the NFL has become to increase viewership.

And Bird, you had one job... I need a bye for the first week of the playoffs! :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Of course Tennessee's Defense against Houston was supposed to be a lock...nope...Houston wins
    Of course Raiders and Bengals was supposed to be a shootout...nope...Raiders Fold

Having Hopkins and Kamara out the last two weeks, especially Kamara, really hurt my squad. Looks I'll just be gunning for not the sacko seeding

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

i don't even know where to start this week with add/drops. i feel like starting over.

3 weeks of regular season left. 2 potential spots left for the rest of the league

Congrats @HPPT for being the first to secure a playoff spot

dtalbott likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Points left on bench this season BigBird Flying High (736.48) :Puke:

dtalbott likes this.
  17. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

You should just take the week off! :D

I'll be watching your drops to see if I can grab another diamond in the rough. Mooney has been on fire for me! :Poke:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Holy shit, I'm not sure I like the stress of actually paying attention....

dtalbott and BigBird like this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Feels like a whole different game, doesn't it? :crackup:

dtalbott and BigBird like this.