1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WorldSBK|Round 11|Portimao,Portugal|Oct 1-3

Discussion in 'General' started by 88/532, Oct 1, 2021.

1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I would agree. Next few races should see someone blink.

418 likes this.
  2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Kawi’s gonna have Alex Lowes take Toprak out.

Heard it here first.

418 likes this.
  3. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Although I wish no harm on anybody, what I would like to see is Toprak take himself out making one of his over aggressive passes. And then on the same weekend he does the same and collects Rea. All the while Redding wins and Gerloff is on the podium each time :D

svracer22 likes this.
  4. malamute

malamute ARRA racer

This Toprak guy, is this the same guy not too long ago, everyone was saying that he was safe to ride close quarters with? What happened?

5. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

418 likes this.
  6. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I sure disagree with that.

`racks passes are almost always clean.

KneeDragger_c69 and BHP41 like this.
  7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

What usually happens here…Monday morning quarterbacking with a large cup of wishy washy.

cav115 and malamute like this.
  8. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

I’m offended that you would dare call us Monday morning quarterbacks… At least have the decency to call us Monday morning racers! :crackup:

malamute likes this.
  9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He started winning every weekend.

malamute, KneeDragger_c69 and cav115 like this.
  10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Haven't quite figured out what everyone is so butthurt about with Toprak. Dude races hard but I can't recall him actually knocking anyone off their machine. As hard as many of his moves are, most of the time he only displaces his opponent by 1 bike width. Rea has proven many times you can safely lean on Toprak. He's not punting people most of the time. Yes there is occasional contact but again, the fact that no one has actually crashed and rarely are pushed significantly offline as a result of one of his moves I think is pretty telling.

malamute and cav115 like this.
  11. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

I'll chime in...

Toprak might touch Rea and that's cause Rea doesn't give him his place.
    When Toprak gets dive bombed, he lifts up and gives way instead of leaning onto his opponent. Same goes for Redding, he stands it.

The perception that lots have that Toprak is "rude" don't see how he is able to avoid his opposition stuffing him and him reacting quickly to it.

This past wknd was the best racing ever... SBK and SSP. All 5 races were awesome.
    Wish Rea stayed up in both races and Toprak in the last one.

malamute likes this.
  12. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Pod Dropped.

Dude was bounced because he couldn't get Gerloff to find the line of performing while not crashing others out.

13. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Yes, because he should've rode the bike for GG so it's his fault. We'll never hear the truth.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You wouldn't believe the truth unless it matched what you already decided happened anyway.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

16. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

What podcast?

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

aliens.jpg ?

YamahaRick likes this.
  18. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've been meaning to bring this up on the BBS. Am I the only one who just skips the wsbk podcasts and only listen to MotoGP because Gordon Ritchie speaks a language I do not understand? I hung on for as long as I could but finally decided last month that it's useless to try, I'm just wasting my time. It's no fun listening to just one half of the discussion. :D

Boman Forklift and cav115 like this.
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope you

BHP41 likes this.