1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | Geico-Motorcyle Speedfest at Monterey | Laguna Seca July 9-11

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 7, 2021.

1. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

I don't wear a purse
    Can I borrow yours?
    [​IMG]

rice r0cket, TurboBlew and rapidzrx like this.
  2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Has anyone got a status on @Gino230 ? Hopefully the transport of his bike went well and he is turning laps.

3. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Just imagine if there was a way to watch motoamerica live without worrying about soccer taking over the coverage..

stk0308, Circacee, JBall and 3 others like this.
  4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He was in the twins race

5axis and YamahaRick like this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And whenever you want so if say you wanted to ride yours you could watch later. It would be amazing and probably worth a few bucks....

cav115 likes this.
  7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

There is cheap and then there is stupid cheap. The benefits of having the MA Live+ so outweigh the cheapness of my spending habits that you wouldn't believe it. It is so worth it to be able to watch every race and qualifying. If you are too cheap to get the Live+ then you are dead to me if you bitch about the coverage that sucks on services that you are paying for. Pry open that wallet, blow the dust off your Amex and pony up the bucks for some quality coverage. (OK, Robby Floyd sucks, but it is still worth the money)

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Buy the MA ap. Buy the motogp stream. Buy the WSBK service. Buy the NBC+ stream. Hulu, Netflix, Peacock, HBO max, Dizney. . .

No! I'm tired of this shit. $5 a month, $10 a month, $15 a month. . . F@ck 'em all! No Dollars a month!

9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Cheap ASS!!!! Support the sport you supposedly love.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Buy the first 3 and an antenna

The Great One likes this.
  11. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

I just watch the highlights.

12. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

The phone app hasn't worked for me this weekend. I had to log in through browser to be able to watch. Kinda sucks cause I like casting it to the tv w app.

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

MotoGP, WSBK, and probably BSB are worth it. MotoAmerica, not to me. I usually know the results the week before. Netflix is a necessary evil also. LOL

MachineR1 and henry_carlson like this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I don't have any of that stuff. There's a big TV on the wall, but I don't understand the 23 step procedure required to turn it on. I just use live timing and depend on y'all to fill in the details. On that note, the race day commentary has been a bit lax here lately. Step it up, race fans!

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I don't have any of that stuff. There's a big TV on the wall, but I don't understand the 23 step procedure required to turn it on. I just use live timing and depend on y'all to fill in the details. On that note, the race day commentary has been a bit lax here lately. Step it up, race fans!

16. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

That twins race was tight.... A battle to the end.

henry_carlson and Monsterdood like this.
  17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Baz's pass on Cam in the corkscrew was nutty.

18. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

you want a log in?

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Thanks but no. I yap a big game but I’d give MA my money if I actually had the time to watch them live.

Boman Forklift and henry_carlson like this.
  20. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

As much as you post on the beeb, I'd say you have plenty of time to spare.