1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Yearly Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

http://www.wera.com/schedule/thisseason.asp?<%=linkvars%>

It's up. The TBA events are where I think/hope they will be in the order of things. Also still trying for a 3rd Nelson Ledges and a 3rd Willow Springs but not likely enough to have them on there right now. As usual check either here or the schedule page for updates to it, there is a date line at the top that I change when things are modified.

Buell1965, cav115 and R/T Performance like this.
  2. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Thanks Mongo !

3. mag

mag Well-Known Member

On the SE schedule, you have two endurance rounds at Roebling. One in May and the other in July. Unless I am reading it incorrectly.

4. Black46

Black46 Well-Known Member

I don't see any races scheduled for IRP?

5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

What's up with VIR? They don't seem to be too race org friendly the past couple of years..

yokohama1 likes this.
  6. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Just doesn’t seem it will be in the cards anymore.
    Interesting that N2 has quite a few dates there for next year. Seems like the perfect way to have an endurance Saturday and a WERA Sunday.

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. bugeye

bugeye Well-Known Member

I think all the N2 days are on weekdays.

8. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

I'm guessing no but, will there be endurance at the GNF as in years past? Sched says no but wanted to double-check...

9. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

VIR was the first round of the most recent comeback of endurance racing for WERA. It was a very exciting weekend for those involved. Even though that race wasn’t sponsored by N2 it would be a welcome addition to the current endurance schedule.

10. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Hoping one of those Vegas rounds gets swapped to ACS. I talked with Imad from Fastrack this past weekend and he said they expect to have most of next year still. Even further Nascar hasnt fully decided on leveling the track. Hope thats the case and we get more then 1 round there in 2021. Also, no new track at BW on the schedule? I know its still subject to change. You know everyone has their opinion...

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Normal Typo crap on my end. Fixed that and the date being wrong for the July event (thank you once again Scott Hayes for catching me using last years date :D )

Fuzzy317 likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can't get viable dates.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd love to add another ACS but not going to swap Vegas for it. While dreams are good I have to plan on NASCAR tearing the place down in the spring as they've said they plan to.

No new BW track, main reason is the dates they didn't work out (conflicts with what we already had and CVMA) and I also really want to see it in person as well.

05Yamabomber likes this.
  15. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

thanks for trying and posting up the schedule :clap:

16. Tim_B730

Tim_B730 Active Member

Thank you for getting the schedule out! I noticed that 8/21-22 is an Endurance and North Central round at PIRC while also a Southeast and Mid Central round at Tally. Is that correct? I didn't know if you and Evelyn have figured out cloning or are dividing and concurring.

17. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Nascar is still soliciting bids from contractors for the work (my company is bidding) so from an outside the industry view it looks like they are moving forward.

18. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

Thank you sir and looking forward to 2021 .

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Divide and conquer. Emily and Eddie and the crew will have Talladega covered no problem, boss and I will head North.

Tim_B730 likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, not surprised. I can't imagine it not happening, it's just paperwork at this point best I can tell.