1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So where did the chamber of torture go?

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I popped in to see if a certain subject was being discussed, didn't see any direct talk so kept hiding under my Covid-19 bed. I figured this week would be on fire and I thought I was seeing things...apparently not.

So what y'all do?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why? I wanted a tennis court and pool.

Painting the lines and Lacrosse goal goes in tonight.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

And Summit this weekend!!!! Nothing else exists

JBall likes this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Summary...

Plenty of stupid to go around theses days.

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Terrence stopped by to stir the pot and realized the kitchen is gone.

Boo hoo.

Cannoli likes this.
  6. Handicapped Racer

Tonight i'll be busy protesting at 1600 Penn ave while Facebook Live-ing it on my newly acquired jail broken T-mobile iphone wearing my NYC Jordans.

Rain Check

Shit need a mask for them Scatter Balls they be launching

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Sheesh......don’t rub it in so much:D

8. Handicapped Racer

Na no stirring of the pot, I'm honestly lost on the situation. I get it on some end and don't on others. I have argued both sides. So I've pissed off everyone. Troll level 20 achieved.

TERRANCE only 1 E and 1 more E.

shit I needs sleep can't spell my damn name then want to correct someone else. Geesh

9. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I just want to talk about motorcycles, ice hockey and raising children. Fuck all that political, racial and media bullshit. Just deleted myself off facebtube. Can't stand it anymore

crashman, Quicktoy, ducnut and 3 others like this.
  10. Handicapped Racer

I get it my wife deleted hers too.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What's the word from planet crackpot, We getting any NHL this year?

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

NHL will be starting up in July and run until the playoffs are completed. By then it will be close to the start of a new season. Missed it the last couple of months but the bonus is it will be non-stop for almost a year:D

(by the way, the July start is what they hope will happen) Oh, and my Rangers made the playoffs!

13. grasshopper

We talked about it last night after our game drinking some beers in the parking lot. I heard the same thing. They start back up in July and run an accelerated playoff schedule. Not sure How that is going to work yet. Then "Supposedly" there will be a break until November or December and they will start back up again.

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I heard it was more demand for a men seeking men forum, more so a dungeon.

15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

You might already know this, but the first rounds will be a best of 5 until they get to the semi's I believe. This is due to the expanded number of teams in the playoffs. Things are getting in place a little for the July start...my wife works for an NHL sponsor so she's hearing things that aren't public (that's why I get killer seats to any game:D).

It's kind of weird because for as long as I can remember, my springs revolved around the NHL Playoffs, MotoGP, F1 and IndyCar. Yeah it sounds sad but I was hooked into all of them and never missed one live. My entire life schedule was dictated by when these sports were on. After the last couple of months, I might not care as much about watching these when they come back on like I used to. Kind of nice getting outside every now and then:D

Senna likes this.
  16. grasshopper

Awesome. You clearly have your priorities straight.

17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I've never had an account on Zuckerberg's shit show. I prefer this shit show.

18. Handicapped Racer

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

We'd watch NHL and then roll into watching college lacrosse. Memorial day lacrosse would be over then pro lacrosse and baseball (recent added back into rotation) would kick off and we'd be good until football started. All the while motogp, WSBK and motoamerica. XFL, NLL Box lacrosse, F1, women's pro lacrosse. . . no wonder why I never got into netflix. :crackup:

20. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Has the NHL decided where the games will be played yet?