1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm starting to think this is just a Beta test for what's coming in the next year or ten. To see what the population will accept in deaths, shut downs and media spin.

Over population is the true cause of climate change and the rest of the climatic catch phrases. Targeted releases to areas in 1st and 2nd world countries that can absorb loses via "cloud" trails from UN 737 maxes. Full roll outs are in India, Africa and central America to come.

1 in 6 need to die, Polar bears, Penguins (except for those f@ckin' Pittsburgh ones) and giant chunks of ice need to live!

Wingnut, SpeedyE, sdg and 2 others like this.
  3. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

I've been saying the same thing.

This was a test run.

4. I reckon with really small shit. :D

5. True story.

They’ve been doing this shit where they block off half of the stadium, that way everyone has to pack into certain spots.

Then that’s the sections
    they show on TV.

They could have just left the whole stadium open, and practiced social distancing. :D

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

With your

tiny

tiny

penis.

Gorilla George and sdg like this.
  7. rwdfun

rwdfun

Phew. I’m not hoarding either so I don’t have it yet

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

People are complaining the USNS Mercy and Comfort aren't taking any covid patients. Except these people weren't listening when the ships were deployed. The ships aren't supposed to take covid patients. They are supposed to be there if hospitals run out of room for other patients who do NOT have the coronavirus.

And since neither ship has taken very many overflow patients that logically means...

9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I think that $600 per week is going to fix that problem for those people, for many it will probably be a raise. My unemployment is going to be $1170/week if I get the $600. Still a paycut but plenty enough. I don’t like the idea of giving out money but if poor people weren’t bailed out I think there would be chaos in no time. The stimulus checks on the other hand make no sense to me.

If those restaurant workers get through it fine, the shitty part is many of their jobs will be gone when this shit is over. The place I work for does really well so I’m hoping they’ll survive, but always ready to do something else if I have to.

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

pickled egg likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Any answer would send you to Banned Camp?

Steeltoe likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Want a real scare? Really? You sitting down?

Okay, you IT Melvins, Attorneys, cubicle sitters, Stock brokers, Marketing f@cks, Sales dopes, dot.com shits, VP of widgets and the rest of you "impotent" smucks are the first to go in a real UN purge. You are not needed. No, let's be more honest, you are the ones that NEED to go. There's a hundred, thousand, tens of thousand more coming out of university that do what you do and will do it cheaper (until they are not needed).

Plumbers, diesel mechanics, welders, construction people, people that can fix a sump pump and the trades are the people that will be passed over.

The Melvins will die, some of the poor will die but they are more needed then you.

Sleep well on that reality, f@ckos! :crackup:

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

another primo rant!

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Still scored.

What's your move?

:Poke:

(EDIT: there's a 'skeet' joke in there somewhere...)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    Steeltoe likes this.
  16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I can do most of those things. This Melvin will be fine.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If I was going to kill off 1/6th of the population to save the polar bears and Eskimos I'd do the following.

Spread it initially in a densely populated Asian country with an unstable economy.
    I'd then test it further in a "white" european country with dense population to judge the media response.
    If the media is slow, stupid or more interested in what Jlo wore to the people's pop awards, I'd start spreading the fear under the fat ass radar.
    I'd then start testing it in the 3rd world countries neighboring the primary 1st world economies to see if Jlo and Bizmo were off the front page of the NY Times.
    Then I'd test it in the most major cities of the 1st world countries to judge the response.

People playing basketball? Beaches full of sun bathers and surfers? Parties on the main street of the nation's capital on Thursday through Sunday when the politicians are telling their people at home to stay home and they're still out doing beer bongs and smoking legal weeds in the street?

But I'm just saying what I'd do, no need to worry. :D

Smile and say Die!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No, no you won't. You'd die in the first turkey pot pie and toilet paper riot at the piggly wiggly, monkeynuts!

You are expendable and unneeded.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'd run over people for the simple act of pedaling a bicycle on pavement. Do you think I'd have a problem doing it to get food? :D

cav115 likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Project mayhem on a true global scale.

Hey 'dart, wanna see a really good magic trick?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.