1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

How was the rally? Did you get in?

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Um, no, they are specifically inviting them to participate in the U.S. justice system, the very thing kalifornistan wants them to ignore.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Trump misses Gone with the Wind and can't read subtitles so was pissed Parasite won best picture.

G 97 likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I can hear the leftists now. "Gone With The Wind?!?!?!?!?! That's a dog whistle if I ever heard one!!!!!"

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

8. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Has the thread title been changed to "liberals are stoopid?". Sure seems that way.

10. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Nope, still not tired of all the winning.

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

The only card the Libtards have to play is the Race Card....and it's getting worn out.

K51000 likes this.
  13. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I heard Blunderberg on the radio, talking during what I guess was the last Democrap debate.

He, and others, keep saying something about if they're elected, they are going to 'fix' the economy?

Just what exactly are they going to 'fix'? Last time I looked, the Democraps are notorius for 'Screwing the pooch' when it comes to the economy, and uh, pretty much anything else too.

Lord help us, and limit the amount of fradulent voting by imaginary people, dead people, Non-citizens of the USA, Felons, duplicates, .....

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im amazed that "cleaning up voter roles" meets with so much opposition and is accused of trying to keep voters out of the polls. How hard is it to keep your voter registration current??? Im going to bet 95% of SOEs offices arent overwhelmed with new voters... so whats the excuse?
    And my son was registered by some dipshits when he was in HS. They spelled his name incorrectly and assigned him to the party with D in front. Based on that... as soon as he turned 18 he was sent a jury summons and that was a nightmare to excuse him from. And whomever uses voter registration polls for mailings... is still sending incorrectly spelled notices.
    Thankfully FL allows you to update your status when you renew your DL. Cant get much easier.

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

16. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-just-gave-trump-highest-200656077.html

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well this and random suicides.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

In all fairness the Parasite movie sucked. LOL

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

If you thought that Germans love David Hasselhoff, you ain't seen shit. Indians love the Orange Man! https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...elcome-the-us-president/liveblog/74275639.cms

After Daytona, The Beast gets another work out, touring, what seems like 200 miles of cheering onlookers...they're wearing costumes, dancing, and the city has hundreds of big ass posters of OMB. There's literally pictures of Trump everywhere, reminiscent of Rocket Man Town. Another big ass stadium is PACKED. Orange could probably get a billion votes in India.

The demtards/deepstaters ain't gonna like this adulation for the "worst criminal President ever". Since they can't seem to get even a mild victory, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't try to whack him in desperation.