1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone following hailee deegan

Discussion in 'General' started by GarrettRick, Feb 12, 2020.

1. A lot of my comments were based the same as yours as I had two different buddies that worked on her teams. One in open and one in nascar. Both are in totally different roles and both had exact same experience with her. No one wanted to get posted on her team- NO ONE

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow seriously?

mike w likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Shenanigans likes this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

5. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

6. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I'm a washed up club racer. My claim to fame is a novice lightweight win in 1999. I haven't seen a grid in 10 years, but I still have all the stickers on my truck. I talk shit about a female professional race car driver on the internet. I hate her because a hot girl laughed at me when I asked her to prom. I heard she's mean and her Indy win was really Fernando Alonso in a wig. I hate... everything.

SuddenBraking, jd41, Gino230 and 2 others like this.
  7. Quicktoy

That’s why they make an ignore button.

R Acree and G Dawg like this.
  8. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

The Green Bay Packers Yoko Ono.

G Dawg likes this.
  9. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

So so far from Yoko

10. Quicktoy

Aaron Rodgers is nothing to John Lennon though

11. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

So how did she do? I'm too fucking lazy to Google that shit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had a buddy that worked for Danica's Indy Car team. Never said a nice word about her and quit to go to a team that paid him less, had less resources but also didn't have her.

Quicktoy, YamahaRick and Shenanigans like this.
  13. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Attachmen.jpg

Gixxerguy855, Gino230, JBraun and 4 others like this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

I didn’t know Hailees Dad was Brian. :D

15. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

ARCA has only run the one race. Daytona. Where she finished 2nd, as pointed out in post 3.

16. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I thought she ran the 500. There was a picture of her getting her helmet signed by the pres.

17. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

She's not in the results of the 500

18. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

she was there as an ambassador/spectator, not racing.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Don't want this to get to Dungeon level, but that feed blew up from that moment and just pads the $$$ for her sponsors and brings more supporters into her fold. It's massive publicity (possibly polarizing for some). As of now the first post on IG has received over 6000 comments. They are getting paid more because of the negativity from social media....I think its brilliant. People are making millions on social media platforms. Last years top IG earner made over 49 million, top Youtube earner 26 million.
    But anyway, back to the real story...I haven't followed Nascar for a long time...not sure I will directly now either...but I follow Brian Deegan and his families adventures for sure.

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hailie Deegan made her NASCAR truck series debut last night at Kansas. Finished 16th, kept the fenders on it. The task was further complicated by the fact that none of the NASCAR series are allowing any practice because of beerSARS. Her first laps in the truck on the track were when the green flag fell.

A very respectable effort, I'd say.

socalrider and noles19 like this.