1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I did that in my Chevy Astro with the wife and kids.

3. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

I remember doing a lap in my rental and the coke in the console spilling out while on the banking !

MachineR1 likes this.
  4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Put the lid back on the vial next time. Jeez.

speeddaddy likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

One very interesting thing I saw in there I hadn't really thought about much is Trumps supporters do tend to disagree with him on a number of things - but they still support him and what he's doing overall. That is something I don't remember seeing as much with other presidents especially ones who are portrayed as being so polarizing.

cav115 likes this.
  8. Muz720

Muz720 Well-Known Member

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

well the Pres cant compete at SCCA events... swinging the club will have to do. It would be great if Trump played Obama & Bush for charity...lol

10. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

'It's Gonna Ge Great!'

Who remembers hearing that during the debates prior to his first term? I sure do, and it is great btw.

So, I'm checking in online for a haircut this morning at Great Clips near me.

There slogan online says

'Great Clips'
    It's Gonna Be Great

Doesn't The Trumpster have a trademark on that slogan by now? LOL

11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

K51000 likes this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

To be fair, he has far and away gotten most of what he said, done or in the pipeline to be done.

I actually like that he takes some time for himself to unwind. He has a 24/7 job so when he has a few hours of free time then ABSOLUTELY

K51000 likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Anyone that doesn't understand that more actual shit gets done on the world's golf courses than in the world's boardrooms has their head.... in the sand, we'll say.

K51000 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, which is why I made fun of those bitching about Obama doing it or any of the presidents really.

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Best presidential record in modern history and still has time for golf, that's impressive. WINNING!

17. In Your Corner

My brother used to spend half his life on golf courses making business deals.
    Now he sells real estate so probably not so many deals but he still golfs a lot.

18. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I honestly believe folks like him simply because he pisses the Left off. Actually, it’s more accurate to say he pisses everyone off, and It tickles everyone who’s ever felt left out by the establishment.

cav115 likes this.
  19. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I love his entrance at Daytona. Nothing like a 800 ft flyover in Air Force One. :D

K51000 likes this.
  20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That's kind of where I'm at with the guy. Dude hasn't started any shit with other countries, is working his ass off to get us out of dumb shit other Presidents started, economy is stellar, Dems are pissed off, his twitter rants don't bother me.

How many times has a sitting President showed up at a motor sports event?

YamahaRick, K51000 and 418 like this.