1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

You could try the defense, but it won't work. There are fairly well established criteria for what goes in a SARS report and when you need to file one. You can send more reports beyond that, but you likely won't be fined for missing those unless it is obvious.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Which is something the FBI never does. It is the Justice Departments job to determine if charges will be filed. But the fix was in so Comey announced.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

G 97 and blkduc like this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Ha! They have actually said this several times over the past few weeks and a few of them said it over the past three years.

SGVRider likes this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Bottom line. The ruling class has never accepted we selected Trump precisely to rebut them. They somehow can't understand we hate them and their dismal polling numbers in congress somehow isn't giving them a clue.
    November 2020 is unlikely to awaken them, so expect more "they are a racist cult that has taken over America" to follow.

SGVRider likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. Spang308

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Back to your regularly scheduled anonymous sourced Trump hit piece. Just as suspected, liberals are achieving a higher level of TDS after Trumps impeachment acquittal.

Hopefully Wray sees the writing on the wall and resigns. How this guy got named as a replacement is beyond me.

I call this winning:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/cant-recall-worse-day-doj-110000621.html

10. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

And yet, it was perfectly fine for Obama’s DOJ to operate like the CIA.

11. Spang308

Holy shit was that disturbingly hilarious. That case of TDS is likely terminal.
    Funny how when real investigations with real evidence are taking place, all of a sudden Barr is Trump's bag man and Trump is acting like a dictator.
    These retards are going to lose their shit when the real criminals start getting indicted.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

"I am aware of no precedent remotely like it in the history of the DOJ," another longtime former prosecutor told Insider. "It seems to me to be a classic hallmark of a dictatorial [or] fascist government."
    How about Clinton firing 100% of the US Attorneys? Oh and that was within his power to do just as this is within Trumps.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I find it more disturbing that a “longtime former prosecutor” doesn’t appear to know what fascism is.

R Acree likes this.
  14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Those who practice it often can't recognize it.

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

16. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

"as he obliterates the Justice Department's last shred of independence" - I'm not much up on the structure of the US gov't, but I thought the DoJ was part of the Executive branch, and thus very much subject to the will and whim of the President. What independence?

17. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm interested in knowing who/how they got Sessions to recuse himself.
    That move was crucial to the whole plan.