1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just in time for the party

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

“While mostly ignoring the others”? Now who’s joking? There’s certainly no history of Trump going after Warren, eh?

Biden is dirty as hell in Ukraine. Simple common sense says as much. Of course Joe was singled out there. He was the VP whose kid was making millions/year with no business being involved. Trump didn’t make that up. He just asked the spotlight to be aimed. Political rival or not, it NEEDS to be investigated. As do all the other politician kids with connections there.

But none of that changes my point & question. If he’s not a political rival, how can Trump get smashed for going after a political rival? Whether Trump believed he was or not, if he’s clearly NOT, does that blow the whole thing out of the water? Then Trump is simply pushing for an investigation into corruption of a US citizen.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not sure how to answer that. Instinctively, I would tend to think "yes," but they also considered Hillary as the chosen one from the start and it took all kinds of cheating to get rid of centers. So obviously, the media's influence only goes that far.

Yay, you got me, I forgot one of the 20.

But to be serious, it seems more personal with Warren than it is political. You will never convince me that he feared her. It looks more like a bigger version of his feuds with people like Rosie O'Donnell.

He fears Biden. Or at the very least, he used to until recently.

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The polls all showed Biden with a commanding lead over the other candidates.

Of course he’d be the one catching flak.

What’s Trump going to do, talk about Yang’s plan to buy the election by offering a dip into the treasury for every citizen? Mention how Williamson aligned her chakra with her feng shui and still couldn’t find anyone dumb enough to support her?

XFBO and turtlecreek like this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you're trying to disagree with me, you're doing it all wrong. :D

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It ain’t all about you, Chucklehead. :moon:

6. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Trade it for Alberta and Saskatchewan, they’re ready to split anyway.

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So ... he’s gone after half the actual field, then. Biden, Warren, Sanders, and Buttigieg are the only ones even close to considering as possible contenders. I’m not about to try to guess why he goes after them ... or anyone. Could be the voices in his head for all I care. Personal. Business. Bored. Whatever. He goes after anyone/everyone.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are we still talking about the time of the Ukraine phone call, or have we moved to current events?

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You show me someone/anyone he hasn’t called out, and we can figure it out from there. :crackup:

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

:dead:

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

You did not miss me with this. :D

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

There was a Billin dollars that disappeared into Ukraine. Seems me the fight for corruption still has work to be done.

13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Actually, 8 billin.

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno on that one, all the evening news kept and keep talking about him and Bernie as the front runners. Less so after Iowa but still. Media over there might have had more of a clue, I never thought the man had a chance.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We're talking about the state of affairs almost a year ago. Candidate threat level is very fluid.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhhh, you guys are going after the whole phone call thing, got ya. Still not sure anyone could have ever seen Biden as a threat after the creepy Uncle Joe stuff came out and that was way before the call.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Biden thinks he’s still winning nationally. His dementia has progressed.