1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I've reserved myself to the fact the pumpkin with a rug will be potus come Nov. I hope not but not holding my breath. I wonder if RBG has 5 more years left

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They already said they would impeach him again. I say, Go for it, dudes.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

She's already dead, that thing you see is a Disney creation.

StaccatoFan, sdg and Britt like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Good to see Disney has moved beyond ol’ Walt’s antisemitism

5. Handicapped Racer

lmao

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Instilled, LOL. The beauty is that your relentless walls of text, largely do not even make sense. My assertion is that voters vote, and then, following the laws of their state, they vote to recall. If they have the votes, they win. This ain't that hard.

I'll sit down now masser sir. I be better next time, I promise.

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

No it won't. The Dems won 31 seats in the 2018 midterms in solidly red Trump districts. With them on record voting for impeachment and Trump on the ballot, I'd bet most if not all those seats get flipped back. They only need 18 to flip to take the majority back.
    My guess is they pick up north of 40 seats, win the senate seat in AL back and Trump beats Bernie like a drum, winning 38-40 states.

kangasj likes this.
  8. Handicapped Racer

I know this is hard for you so i'll spell it out for you. Let's use the standard that most state that allow an elected official to be recalled.

The threshold is generally 25% of all eligible voters at the time of the election or 25% of the actual vote count of said election.
    So Mitt Romney's vote count was 665,215 and Jenny Wilson's was 328,541 then there was Other listed to the tune of 69,089.

So let's add
    +69,089
    =1,062,845
    1,062,845- 25%=265,712

Which means 265,712 people who voted for Wilson would be able to recall Romey for what ever reason they wished.
    Now if you still cant understand that i'm really not sure what to tell you. Cause from what I've seen only 8 of the states that allow officials to be recalled, require there to be grounds for removal.

So yes that would be subverting the will of the people who elected him.

9. Handicapped Racer

I still think that is a tall order. But here's the question why did they loose seats in the first place. You seem to forget his opponent wasn't well liked in 2016

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He he he he and they say Marines can't do math.

:Poke:

11. sdg

sdg *

Oh fuck I forgot about that bitch. Heard her horseshit when she was county council. She is worse than mittens.

If your math is right, I can't argue even though he sucks. (Not as bad as Jenny)

12. Handicapped Racer

Over here converting hexadecimals to Binary so my trusty calculator is within reach lol

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Because a lot of Republicans retired.

14. StaccatoFan

That was 2016...four years and a LOT of people have much better lives, better opportunities, and more prosperity than they ever expected. Gonna be HARD to let that go.
    I'm sure as hell never going to vote for all kinds of warm fuzzies so people feel good about themselves at sacrifice of a plug nickle out of my wallet. Fuck their feelings.

The Corpse Pelosi won't dare try to impeach him again, that would be suicide for her Party..people are already tired of this obsessive shit over nothing. Let the People decide who
    should be in office via the electoral process and just get the fuck over it.

15. Handicapped Racer

Once I saw he changed his residence I knew it was over for someone. I think he feels comfortable with in his state to go against the grain but the other thing going in his favor is Mufuggahs got short ass memories

16. StaccatoFan

Love ya Buddy! That's some funny ass shit right there!

17. Handicapped Racer

OK and how many are retiring right now. Shit Mark Meadows is about to peace out.

18. sdg

sdg *

Guilty.

19. Handicapped Racer

I'm happy with the "I" tag to be honest and damn sure don't want Pence as potus that fool creeps me tf out

20. Handicapped Racer

Hey you're keeping it 100