1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He may as well. He's doomed in his re-election and sticking with the Trump haters may afford him the opportunity to get a talking head gig on the Clinton News Network or MSDNC.

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Msnbc just said he will.

3. Spang308

Doug Jones just announced he will vote to convict.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Smells like ......victory

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

That is a tacit admission that he has zero chance of retaining his Senate seat. He just gave a majority of Alabama voters the finger on his way through the out door.

K51000, R Acree and Spang308 like this.
  6. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Bye bye bitch... 71B8FFB2-42E4-4E68-B4D8-A1ED79BAA7E0.jpeg

7. Handicapped Racer

I say vote cause that what they do in the senate sorry for the way I framed it

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So victory for me? (though I think at this time it is claimed in an interview vs an actual vote so not a lock)

9. Spang308

Mittens announced he is voting to convict. What a backstabbing piece of shit. He begged for Trump's endorcement in 2018. Don't get amnesia when he's up for re-election my Utah friends!

gixxerreese and sdg like this.
  10. Handicapped Racer

Yeah that's what I was talking about earlier I saw him say he was going to be a yes to convict

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Was hoping they would time his acquittal to be on Tuesday so he could annihilate them on Wednesday. Oh well.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, he is counting on short-term memory and the mass infestation of left wing extremists into the state. He still has another four years until we can get his sorry ass out, by then it will be more difficult, but we are doing what we can to lay groundwork now to oust him.

14. Spang308

I've heard rumblings of a recall. Any chance of that happening?

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Slim, not getting my hopes up.

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Mittens bats .500 for impeachment!! I guess he wants all the votes to come his way.

17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Still our President. Now on to running the country.

18. Handicapped Racer

Wait.. Recall isn't that over turning the will of the people for a dully elected Senator?

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The House is preparing for their next investigation for more Art of Impeachment.

20. Spang308

No. It's a re-vote but the voters that he tricked into believing he was a Republican. Not a bunch of politicians deciding his fate based on trumped up bogus charges.