1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I kind of have a feeling

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Captain Morgan, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Time to go see an active volcano at night, I' m out

cav115 and G 97 like this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

RRP, scottn, Quicktoy and 3 others like this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

[QUOTE="Handicapped Racer, post: 5667527, member: 2561"

Didn't say that but if Biden isn't the nominee he just got impeached for nothing. that's all[/QUOTE]

Its the other way around. Trumps impeachment was designed to torpedo Biden.

6. Captain Morgan

back, something you don't see everyday, liking the photo, almost has a lost feel to it vol.jpg

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    cav115 and kangasj like this.
  7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That is extremely cool. Once in a lifetime and only for a few. I'd love to see it myself.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Perfect time to sacrifice a virgin and there were none to be found.

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. Captain Morgan

not really, just head down to Grenada Nicaragua, on your next vacation, your there, its cheap and fun

10. Captain Morgan

Not on my watch, I have obligations

11. Captain Morgan

vol2.jpg

12. In Your Corner

Too much chile verde does that to me.

13. In Your Corner

14. In Your Corner

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

The Obama web site kick off went smooth.

16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Wow. Def looks like Pete is a cheat

17. Spang308

He's one and done. Bernie will win NH, Nevada and Biden will win SC. After super tuesday, Buttplug will be back to ruining his town again.

18. Handicapped Racer

Which one, the Campaign website or do you mean the PPACA website? If the latter that was a hot ass mess.
    Can you man splain that shit to me cause from what I saw the night it took place I was fucking lost.
    From my understanding people got into groups of who they supported.
    They needed a certain number of people to be viable. (seems like a bad choice of words but that's me)
    If they weren't they would need to get more people and if they didn't. They got no vote:confused:
    The viability number seems to be dependent on many people are at that particular caucus.
    And I would think at the end of the day in order to record these numbers someone had to write that shit down. So the question is did they just throw it in the trash, would they not keep them just in case someone wanted to see the true votes cast.
    From what I saw the polls had the Mayor leading and didn't show Biden winning. So how and where would the cheating for him come from.

My two cents is if the consensus is that they need to beat Trump why are these fools acting like they need to disparage each other to get there. this crabs in a barrel in mentality is untenable. Think of me how ever yo want as a democratic voter but I am going to side eye you if the nominee is they guy you've been disparaging and they ask you to be Vip and you then accept. Then traipse around the US promotion how great of a choice he or she is.

That's why I cant take many of those in the republican party seriously when I see them fawning over Trump but the Dude who came out of the gate supporting him gets tossed out with Weds trash.

19. Spang308

You mean like Bernie endorsing Hillary in 2016? Like that?
    They're all frauds. The irony is the only one who isn't and actually gives a shit about you and me, you hate. Odd right?

20. Handicapped Racer

I in no.way think trumps care about me.. but to your questio Yes i side eyed his ass too. I said the same thing when Harris dug into Biden about bussing and i remember his views on that when i was a kid cause i was one of those kids bussed way the fuck out of my area