1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I kind of have a feeling

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Captain Morgan, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Trump better hope Biden is the nominee. If not, all that work was for nothing lol.

2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

So... Now the plan is for the half of the results that favor Pete to be released at 4pm. The full results showing Bernie as the winner will be released and barely reported during the SOTU.

Looks like Pete is "the chosen one". Schiff throwing Biden under the bus now is starting to make sence.

BTW - bernie won in my precinct.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

The party of zeros, for zeros, is awesome.

tony 340 likes this.
  4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I know...the dem types managed that Obamacare website so well that I was just sure they'd do a good job on this too....I mean wasn't it Gore who invented the damn internet...basically started the whole thing. How could anything go wrong?

bacolmm likes this.
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure we want DHS involved in The Elections Process either..

9. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Bill Brauch, caucus chair for precinct 59 in Des Moines at Des Moines University, said the app "glitched" on Monday night after working before. When the Iowa Democratic Party told him to un-install and re-install the app minutes before the caucus began, Brauch was unable to because he forgot his Apple password.

Been there done that, but wasn't a part of an election, LOL. This came off of CNN website directly

K51000 likes this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

:stupid:

Putting a federal agency in charge will just make it that much easier for a small number of people to change votes.

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Going live. "Partial results" to be released.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you. The Politburo has decreed he cannot win. Ironic for a guy that honeymooned in Russia, promotes collectivism and has 4 houses.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Like the fake Indian is a tougher opponent. Or
    bernie_college.jpeg

blkduc likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

The old communist bastard is going to take it. Senile Biden is getting his feeble low functioning brain cell head kicked in. :D

17. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Ok so far in right. As of 4:15, it shows Pete at 363 and Bernie at 338. My precinct results are not yet included.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I hope they all eat each other alive with shaming tactics.

If someone criticizes something Bootycheese does they're homophobic
    If someone criticizes something Pocahontas does they're a misogynist
    If someone criticizes something Colonel Sanders does they're an ageist

rinse, repeat

G 97 likes this.
  19. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

And by the way hate politics, spent most of the last 15 years out of the US but this is like a slow pile up car crash that ends with a lot of destruction and can't take my eyes away

G 97 likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Give it time. It will happen as desperation starts to set in. It started to get a little chippy in Iowa towards the end so the stage is already set. LOL.