1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Ok I can agree with that.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sure there are some who think so. There are people who think the earth is flat too :D

3. Handicapped Racer

Shia Shiite im sure they are happier but not sure it's safer, also I don't think Isis would have taken over as much as they did if he was still in power

4. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

What's shitty is Saddam and Assad were actually better for most of the world (not so for the people within the borders of the respective countries) than having theses shit crazed religious zealots in charge. One of the main reasons Saddam and most of his republican guards were not taken out during DS because we feared Iran trying to take over Iraq. Odd how things come full circle.

5. Handicapped Racer

Iran was quite happy when Saddam was ran out of town.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No they probably wouldn't have, but have they killed 20-30 thousand people like he did? Yeah it was stable, just like Russia was under Stalin, killed 20 million people but he did so very stably...

7. Handicapped Racer

Like I said it was something that I read more than a few times over the years. I personally felt when we had to chance to kill him I think they should have. done so as soon as he popped his head out.

8. Handicapped Racer

I see someone is pulling a Charlie Wilson over in Iraq. Wonder who it is this time.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree there.

10. Handicapped Racer

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Show me where I threatened you. I’ll show you where you threatened me. If you can’t then you’re a liar. Liar.

12. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

DE96E1CB-33F3-499D-A880-22EC0602D733.jpeg

Steeltoe likes this.
  13. Handicapped Racer

Again be the victim... but my comment stands

14. Handicapped Racer

15. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Mostly dems hating and one GOP guy who I believe was pretty anti-trump in 2016.

16. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

No
    No, I am not? What am I not?

17. Quicktoy

A victim is someone who’s had something bad done to them. I can’t play something I haven’t had happen. That being said. You threatened me with hitting me when you didn’t want to hear bad words from me. My statement stands. You’re a lying bitch and you try to deflect with this victim bullshit. Period.

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The beeb already had a Clarence/Robby thread. If yall want to have a Quick/handicapped thread, by all means, tear ass... but can we discuss Iran in this thread, please?

code3ryder and Quicktoy like this.
  19. Quicktoy

He mine as well have quoted John McCain lol.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Sen Rand Paul is anti-Trump? Are you high right now?